New Pharmaceuticals research report from FirstWord Pharma is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Tue May 10 2016] In this update KOLs reflect on the promising Phase Ib data for Roche's monoclonal antibody (mAb), atezolizumab, in combination with nab-paclitaxel for patients with metastatic triple- negative breast cancer (mTNBC); the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) awarding Breakthrough Therapy Designation to Immunomedics' lead antibody drug conjugate (ADC), sacituzumab govitecan (IMMU-132), along with reaction to the Phase II trials of IMMU-132 in late stage TNBC; and KOL reaction to an expanded indication to Pfizer's Ibrance (palbociclib) based on findings from the Phase III PALOMA-3 trial.
Key Questions Answered in this Update Bulletin:
* How do KOLs feel about the potential of immunotherapy in the area of TNBC, including comparisons with PARP inhibitors?
* What are KOLs first impressions to the Phase Ib data of Roche's atezolizumab in combination with nab-paclitaxel in patients with mTNBC, what are their concerns?
* How does the approach of immunotherapy compare to that of PARP inhibitors?
* Where in the treatment paradigm could an agent such as atezolizumab be used?
* What are KOLs first impressions to the Phase II data for Immunomedics' lead antibody drug conjugate sacituzumab govitecan in patients with late stage TNBC?
* Where in the treatment paradigm could an agent such as sacituzumab govitecan be used?
* How do KOLs react to the supplemental filing and subsequent granting of an expanded indication to Pfizer's Ibrance (palbociclib) based on findings from the Phase III PALOMA-3 trial?
* What impact will the granting of this expanded indication have on prescriptions of Ibrance and on those of Afinitor?
Full Report Details at
Update Bulletins include expert insight and analysis based on FirstWord analyst re-engagement with the KOLs after major events such as product approvals, key data releases and major conferences to deliver the most valuable insights with each update.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Prostate Cancer: Update Bulletin [Feb 2016]
- Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: Update Bulletin [Jan 2016]
- Biosimilars in Oncology: Update Bulletin [Feb 2016]
- Breast Cancer Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2021 - Growth Driven by Rapid Uptake of Premium Priced Biologics and Rising Incidence
- Breast Cancer Therapeutics in Asia-Pacific Markets to 2021 - Growth Driven by Increasing Uptake of Premium Priced Biologics and Rising Prevalence