"The Future of Retailing in Germany to 2020" is based upon an extensive, cross-country, industry research program which brings together Verdict Retail's research, modeling, and analysis expertise in order to develop uniquely detailed market data. It provides detailed quantitative analysis of past and future trends - crucially providing retail sales data not just by channel and by product, but showing product sales through different channels. This allows marketers interested in retailing to determine how to account for the development of retail trade overall and to know which channels are showing growth for which products in the coming years.Data sets are provided for 2010 through to 2020, with actuals being provided from2010-2015. All initial market sizing and analysis is conducted in local currency in order to ensure local trends are reflected in the data before conversion into other currencies.
* General retailers hold the largest share of retail sales in 2015, and will continue to dominate the market in 2020
* Online channel is set to grow the fastest in the forecast period, 2015-2020, followed by convenience stores (including independents) and gas stations
* Electrical and electronics is expected to grow the fastest followed by home and garden products over the next five years
Full Report Details at
"The Future of Retailing in Germany to 2020" is detailed databook providing a comprehensive analysis of the category and channel trends in the Germany's retail market.
* Data analysis of 26 products, across 9 product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods; Books, News and Stationery; Electrical and Electronics; Food and Grocery; Furniture and Floor Coverings; Health and Beauty; Home and Garden Products; Music, Video and Entertainment Software; Sports and Leisure Equipment
* The report further covers the overall retail sales of products through four channel groups (Value Retailers, General Retailers, Specialist Retailers and Online) which includes 17 individual channels, such as Hypermarkets, supermarkets and hard-discounters; Home improvement and gardening supplies retailers; Food and drinks specialists; Online; Convenience Stores (including Independents) and Gas Stations; Department stores; Clothing, footwear, accessories and luxury goods specialists; Other specialist retailers; Electrical and electronics specialists; Home furniture and homewares retailers; Value, variety stores and general merchandise retailers; Music, video, book, stationery and entertainment software specialists; Cash and carries and warehouse clubs; Other general and non-specialist direct retailers; Drug stores and health and beauty stores; Vending machines; Duty free retailers
Reasons to Get this Report
Get immediate access to:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- The Future of Retailing in Brazil to 2020; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
- The Future of Retailing in Russia to 2020; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
- The Future of Retailing in Australia to 2020; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
- The Future of Retailing in Italy to 2020; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
- The Future of Retailing in Mexico to 2020; Comprehensive data overview of the market, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
New market study, "The Future of Retailing in Germany to 2020", has been published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001