Oral Hygiene market in Finland will register marginally lower growth in value terms during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The Toothpaste category has the highest volume share and is also the leading value category. Rigid Plastics is the most commonly used packaging material while Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type.
* The Oral Hygiene market in Finland registered a CAGR of 3.2% during 2010-2015.
* Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Finland's Cosmetics and Toiletries market.
* Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in Finland's Oral Hygiene market.
* Pepsodent and Colgate are the leading brands of Toothpastes in Finland.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in Finland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
Full Report Details at
What else is contained?
* Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
* Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery), Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
* Leading players: Market share of brands
* Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
* Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Rigid Plastics, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metals and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bottle and others
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
* Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
* Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Glaxosmithkline Plc, Healthcare Brands International Ltd., Dentoflor, Meda Ab, The Procter and Gamble Company, Sunstar Suisse S.A., Jordan As, Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh, Orkla ASA, Queisser Pharma, Kesko Corporation
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Thailand
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in the US
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Russia
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Poland
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Japan
"Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Finland" now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001