New market study, "Mass Affluents: Attitudes and Needs in Australia", has been published
New Financial Services research report from Verdict Retail is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Wed May 18 2016] The Australian mass affluent market offers a large pool of consumers. With a very large asset base, this segment of consumers offers a lot of potential business for providers. The mass affluent segment in Australia tends to be older, with over 75% having combined assets of A$300,000 on average. At the same time this consumer group also tends to be more conservative with their liquidity. Hence this set of consumers are driven by the trust and relationships that are established with their banking providers.
* The Australian mass affluent consumer segment can be profiled as an older consumer group, making them somewhat more conservative. At the same time they fall into a higher income bracket, with greater liquidity that needs to be managed.
* Almost half of mass affluent consumers want to receive preferential rates that recognize their loyalty. A growing number of products in Australia incentivize customers based on loyalty, and banks that are deficient in this respect risk losing customers to competitors with stronger loyalty programs.
* More than half of Australian mass affluent consumers see technology as an important or quite important element of a provider's offering. And with the sophistication of mobile technology today, consumers are demanding that remote banking services be available on mobile.
Full Report Details at
Verdict Financial's "Mass Affluents: Attitudes and Needs in Australia" brief provides an analysis of the mass affluent consumer segment in Australia. It is divided into four short sections, starting with a look at the demographic breakdown of this consumer group. The report then looks into the type of products mass affluents demand, along with their attitudes towards the technology used in banking services today. Finally, the report ends with a look at how mass affluents manage their finances.
Reasons to Get this Report
* What is the demographic composition of the Australian mass affluent market?
* Which products are mass affluents looking for to help them manage their finances?
* How has the incorporation of technology in banking services been adopted by the mass affluent segment?
* What attitudes do mass affluents in Australia have towards managing their finances?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Commonwealth Bank, ANZ, NAB, Westpac
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Mass Affluents in Hong Kong: Attitudes
- Insight Report: Banking the Mass Affluent
- Self-Directed Investors: Implications for Wealth Managers; Understanding how self-directed investment affects the wealth management industry.
- HSBC Advance: Focusing on trust, engagement, and expertise to serve the mass affluent
- Insight Report: Business Strategies for Targeting HNWIs and UHNWIs in the Middle East