New Energy market report from Kable Market Intelligence: "Oil and Gas Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2016"
[ClickPress, Thu May 19 2016] Amid growing market uncertainty, pricing pressures and falling demand, organizations within the oil and gas industry are planning to increase focus on improving operational efficiency, expanding in current market, and strengthening sustainability framework. Mergers and acquisitions are expected to increase within the oil and gas industry with emerging markets such as the Middle East, China, and India offering prominent growth opportunities. Over one-third of oil and gas industry executives indicate average expenditure of less than US$1 million for drilling outfit and tool equipment. Additionally, 50% of global oil and gas industry business executives from large companies expect a surge in capital expenditure on machinery and equipment purchase in H1 2016. Furthermore, large and small companies highlight a decline in revenue contribution towards the oil and gas equipment market within Middle East and Africa from 2016 to 2020.
Full Report Details at
* Improving operational efficiency and expansion in current market are the top priorities for oil and gas industry executives over the next six months
* Overall, 52% of executives expect the US to offer a significant boost to the oil and gas industry over the next six months
* The majority of respondents project a significant increase or increase in MandA activity in H1 2016
* Market uncertainty, responding to pricing pressure, and falling demand are the pressing business concerns for global oil and gas industry executives
* The highest percentage of respondents operating in the Rest of the World and Asia-Pacific indicated preference for outright purchase of offshore equipment
Of respondents, 50% anticipate no change in capital expenditure on offshore equipment within Latin America in 2020
Kable's Oil and Gas Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report H1 2016 examines executives' opinion on the business outlook and procurement activities over April-September 2016. Organizations can know about key business priorities, supplier price variations, changes in capital expenditure, and the key equipment categories with highest revenue contribution to the oil and gas industry. Additionally, it provides information categorized by region and company type.
What else does this report offer?
* Key business priorities: examines the oil and gas companies' important priorities for H1 (April-September) 2016
* Emerging and developed markets: provides information about key emerging and developed markets that will offer the most growth over H1 2016
* Change in MandA activity: analyzes oil and gas industry executives' opinion on changes in merger and acquisition activity globally
* Business concerns: identifies major business concerns that are likely to impact oil and gas companies
* Change in capital expenditure: tracks the expected change in capital expenditure both globally and regionally
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Oil and Gas Industry Business Confidence Report H1 2016
- Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in North America to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines
- Global Planned Oil Storage Industry Outlook to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Planned Terminals
- United Kingdom Oil & Gas Report Q2 2016
- Uzbekistan Oil & Gas Report Q2 2016