New Consumer Goods research report from Canadean is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon May 23 2016] The Peruvian Oral Hygiene market will register higher value growth during 2015-2020 compared to 2010-2015. The market is led by Toothpaste category in both value and volume terms, while the Breath Fresheners (non-confectionary) category is forecast to register fastest growth during 2015-2020. Johnson and Johnson Gmbh and Procter and Gamble are the leading companies in the market.
* Among the six categories analyzed, Toothpaste will be the largest category by value sales with a share of 53.8% in the Peruvian Oral Hygiene market.
* Buying behavior of consumers in Peru is inclined toward the value for money products in the Oral Hygiene market.
* Hypermarkets and Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel accounting for 48.9% of the overall Oral Hygiene products distribution in Peru.
* Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh and Johnson and Johnson Gmbh are the leading market players in the country.
Canadean's Consumer and Market Insights report on the Oral Hygiene market in Peru provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
Full Report Details at
What else is contained?
* Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
* Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Breath Fresheners (non-confectionery), Dental Floss, Denture Care, Mouthwash, Toothbrushes and Replacement Heads and Toothpaste with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
* Leading players: Market share of brands from 2012-2015
* Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets and Supermarkets, Health and Beauty Stores, Convenience Stores, and others in 2015
* Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Flexible Packaging, Rigid Plastics, Paper and Board and others; container data for: Tube, Blister Pack, Bottle and others
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
* Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
* Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Johnson and Johnson Gmbh, The Procter and Gamble Company, Condor Sa, Colgate-Palmolive Gmbh, Glaxosmithkline Plc, Intradevco Industrial S.A., Plaza Vea, Wong, Tottus, Vivanda, Inkafarma SA.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Spain
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in the UK
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Canada
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in Thailand
- Consumer and Market Insights: Oral Hygiene in the US