"Wealth in Singapore: Sizing the Market Opportunity" Published
New Financial Services research report from Verdict Retail is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Thu May 26 2016] Singapore is one of the world's pre-eminent offshore investment centers, with 81% of the wealth invested in funds sourced from non-residents. However, the onshore market is a major source of assets under management (AUM) in its own right, with 1.0 million affluent individuals despite the city state's small population. As a regional trading hub Singapore's growth rates are closely tied to the health of regional powerhouses such as China, India, and Indonesia; however, even with growth slowing in some of these economies, Singapore's wealth market will continue to post rates that are the envy of the developed world.
Full Report Details at
* HNW individuals totaled 29,600 in 2015, a tiny proportion of the overall population and well below the levels seen in the US or Switzerland.
* HNW liquid assets are expected to grow by roughly 7.5% a year between 2015 and 2019.
* Bonds will be the fastest-growing asset class, but more due to greater availability than client demand.
* While Singapore attracts significant offshore investment, residents are also keen to invest abroad - 34% of AUM is invested offshore
Verdict Financial's "Wealth in Singapore: Sizing the Market Opportunity" analyzes the Singaporean wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
Specifically the report:
* Sizes the affluent market (both by the number of individuals and the value of their liquid assets) using our proprietary datasets.
* Analyzes which asset classes are favored by Singaporean retail investors and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
* Examines HNW clients' attitudes towards non-liquid investments, such as hedge funds, property and commodities.
* Identifies key drivers and booking centers for offshore investments by Singaporean HNW clients.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Benchmark your share of the Singaporean wealth market against the current market size.
* Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2019.
* Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals in Singapore.
* Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding the investment mix of the local onshore investment market.
* Review your offshore strategy by learning HNW motivations for offshore investments and their preferred booking centers.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wealth in the UK: Sizing the Market Opportunity; Sizing the wealth market in the UK and its growth potential.
- Wealth in China: Sizing the Market Opportunity; Sizing the wealth market in China and its growth potential.
- Wealth in Turkey: Sizing the Market Opportunity; Sizing the wealth market in Turkey and its growth potential.
- Wealth in Germany: Sizing the Market Opportunity ; Sizing the wealth market in Germany and its growth potential.
- Wealth in Australia: Sizing the Market Opportunity