Increasing purchasing power and diminishing sensitivity to prices have raised demand for higher quality skin care, which benefited value sales in 2015. At the same time, consumers became more educated about specific ingredients and did not mind spending extra time searching for the best value for money. Also, the emerging trend of oils and products with multiple benefits encouraged companies to undertake new product launches, which supported the growth of skin care in 2015.
Euromonitor International's Skin Care in Lithuania report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data 2011-2015, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Product coverage:Body Care, Facial Care, Hand Care, Skin Care Sets/Kits.
Data coverage:market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
Full Report Details at
* Get a detailed picture of the Skin Care market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Make-Up and Skin Care Product Markets in the World to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Make-Up and Skin Care Product Markets in Africa to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Make-Up and Skin Care Product Markets in the Top 5 American Countries to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Make-Up and Skin Care Product Markets in Eastern Europe to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Make-Up and Skin Care Product Markets in Asia to 2020 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
Skin Care in Lithuania - New Market Study Published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001