New Report Available: Wealth in Australia: HNW Investors
Fast Market Research recommends "Wealth in Australia: HNW Investors" from Verdict Retail, now available
[ClickPress, Tue May 31 2016] Australia is known for its multicultural landscape, which is also reflected in the country's HNW market. HNW investors in Australia stem from a range of different backgrounds and portray distinctive demand patterns. However, a strong affinity for equity investments and high expectations when it comes to financial advice and other support services (such as pension and tax advice) are common characteristics.
* The majority of HNW individuals in Australia have accumulated their wealth through earned income, but first-generation entrepreneurs and family businesses represent the largest sources of wealth.
* While representing a slightly lower proportion than in the wider region, HNW expats constitute an attractive target segment in Australia, accounting for 8.3% of Australian HNW individuals (or approximately 11,800 individuals).
* Australian HNW investors allocate almost three times as much wealth into equities compared to their peers in Asia Pacific.
* HNW individuals show a strong and rising interest in advisory asset management, while demand for execution-only services is limited.
* Australian HNW investors show strong and rising demand for tax, pension, and financial planning as well as property advice, making a multi-service strategy critical in Australia.
Full Report Details at
Verdict Financial's "Wealth in Australia: HNW Investors" report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Australian HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Specifically the report:
* Profiles the average Australian HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity in the country.
* Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Australian HNW investors and how demand will develop going forward.
* Examines the allocation of Australian HNW investors' portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future
* Analyzes product and service demand among Australian HNW investors
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
* Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors' drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
* Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
* Develop your service proposition to match the product and service demand expressed by Australian HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted change in demand.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Credit Suisse, ANZ, HSBC, Westpac
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wealth in the UK: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies.
- Wealth in the Netherlands: HNW Investors
- Self-Directed Investors: Implications for Wealth Managers; Understanding how self-directed investment affects the wealth management industry.
- HNW Asset Allocation Trends
- Wealth in Hong Kong: Sizing the Market Opportunity