Report Published: "Pressure Vessel Market - Global Forecast to 2021"
New Energy market report from Markets and Markets: "Pressure Vessel Market - Global Forecast to 2021"
[ClickPress, Tue May 31 2016] Pressure Vessel Market by End-User Industry (Chemicals, Oil & Gas, Power, & Others), by Type (Boilers, Nuclear Reactors, Separators, & Others), by Material (Steel Alloys, Other Alloys, & Composites), & by Region (Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, the Middle East & Africa, and South America) - Global Forecast to 2021
The pressure vessel market is expected to reach USD 184.87 billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 5.38% from 2016 to 2021. Power generation capacity addition and change in energy trends are the reasons behind the boost in its demand. In addition, end-user industries are deploying pressure vessels for power generation and processing raw materials to produce the final product, primarily in the chemicals & petrochemicals industry.
"Steel alloys the largest market, by material"
The steel alloys segment within the pressure vessel market is estimated to be have the largest size in 2016. Steel alloys are considered as high strength steel and are extensively used in fabricating pressure vessels to hold high pressure gases/liquids.
Full Report Details at
"Asia-Pacific the largest market"
Asia-Pacific is estimated to account for the largest market share, by value, in the pressure vessel market in 2016. It is one of the key markets for pressure vessel manufacturers and suppliers. In the Asian region, countries such as China and India are driving the market because of increasing investments in the energy sector, for enhancing power generating capacities, and investments in nuclear power plants. Additionally, the booming renewable sector and changing trends in energy demand have resulted in the increased demand for pressure vessels. All these factors are expected to boost the pressure vessel market in Asia-Pacific.
The primary participants for the report have been categorized on the basis of company type, designation, and region. The details are as follows:
* By Company Type: Tier 1 - 56%, Tier 2 - 24%, and Tier 3 - 20%
* By Designation: C level - 50%, Manager level - 31%, and Others - 19%
* By Region: The Middle East, South America, & Africa - 48%, Asia-Pacific - 24%, Europe - 15%, and North America - 13%
List of companies profiled in the report include:
* Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
* Babcock and Wilcox Enterprises, Inc. (U.S.)
* Doosan Heavy Industries & Construction (South Korea)
* Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (India)
* Larsen & Toubro Limited (India)
* Dongfang Electric Machinery Co., Ltd. (China)
* General Electric (U.S.)
* Halvorsen (U.S.)
* IHI Corporation (Japan)
* Pressure Vessels India (India)
* Samuel Pressure Vessel Group (U.S.)
* Westinghouse Electric Company LLC. (U.S.)
Why buy this report:
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Managed Pressure Drilling Services Market - Global Trends and Forecasts to 2021
- Diaphragm Pumps Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2021
- Gear Motors Market - Global Trends & Forecast to 2021
- MediPoint: Negative Pressure Wound Therapy - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Global Battery Market - Industry Trends & Forecast to 2021