Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
[ClickPress, Fri Jun 03 2016] This report elaborates Chile's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for generation, capacity and consumption up to 2030. Detailed analysis of the Chile power market's regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided. The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in Chile on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. Financial performance of the leading power companies is also analyzed in the report.
* Snapshot of the country's power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
* Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2015, forecast for the next 15 years to 2030.
* Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
* Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
* Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
* Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
* Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country's power sector
* Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country's power sector
* Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
* Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
* Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry's growth potential
* Identify key partners and business development avenues
* Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
* Respond to your competitors' business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Empresa Nacional de Electricidad S.A., Colbun S.A., AES Gener, E.CL
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Belarus Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape
- Thermal Power in Republic of Korea, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Thermal Power in China, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Nuclear Power in Republic of Korea, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
- Nuclear Power in Netherlands, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles