The resident population in the UAE is predominantly comprised of expats. Reflecting this, expats also constitute a noteworthy 75.6% of the local HNW population - which has considerable implications when it comes to investors' product and service demand. With strong demand for all planning services, being able to offer a holistic service proposition is a must in the UAE. Emirati HNW individuals typically come from either an entrepreneurial background or have sourced their wealth through earned income. The leading generator of wealth is oil, gas, and mining followed by property and real estate.
* Advisory mandates are the preferred type of asset management among UAE investors, followed by discretionary services. Looking forward, the already strong demand for advisory mandates will continue to increase.
* The desire to gain access to more sophisticated investment products only available through professionals and the complexity of their portfolios are the leading reasons Emirati HNW individuals seek professional advice.
* Those seeking to self-direct are largely motivated by the desire to retain exclusive control over at least some of their portfolio and to avoid management fees.
* The UAE HNW portfolio is balanced, with bonds and property accounting for the largest share of allocation followed by equities. Demand for all asset classes is expected to increase, with the exception of property investments.
Full Report Details at
Verdict Financial's "Wealth in the UAE: HNW Investors" analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of Emirati HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Specifically the report:
* Profiles the average Emirati HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyzes the expat opportunity.
* Analyzes which wealth management mandates are preferred among Emirati HNW investors and how demand will change in the future.
* Examines the allocation of Emirati HNW investors' portfolios into different asset classes and how this is expected to develop.
* Analyzes product and service demand among Emirati HNW investors.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
* Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors' drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
* Tailor your investment product portfolio to match current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
* Develop your service proposition to match the service and product demand expressed by Emirati HNW investors and react proactively to the forecasted change in demand.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Axis Bank, Mashreq, NAB, Welch and Ellis
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wealth in the UK: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies.
- Wealth in Australia: HNW Investors
- Wealth in the US: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies
- Wealth in the Netherlands: HNW Investors
- Self-Directed Investors: Implications for Wealth Managers; Understanding how self-directed investment affects the wealth management industry.
New market study, "Wealth in the UAE: HNW Investors", has been published
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001