Global Markets Direct's, 'Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone Receptor (Melanocortin Receptor 1 or MC1-R or MC1R or MSHR) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016', provides in depth analysis on Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone Receptor (Melanocortin Receptor 1 or MC1-R or MC1R or MSHR) targeted pipeline therapeutics.
The report provides comprehensive information on the Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone Receptor (Melanocortin Receptor 1 or MC1-R or MC1R or MSHR), targeted therapeutics, complete with analysis by indications, stage of development, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type. The report also covers the descriptive pharmacological action of the therapeutics, its complete research and development history and latest news and press releases. Additionally, the report provides an overview of key players involved in Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone Receptor (Melanocortin Receptor 1 or MC1-R or MC1R or MSHR) targeted therapeutics development and features dormant and discontinued projects.
Full Report Details at
Global Markets Direct's report features investigational drugs from across globe covering over 20 therapy areas and nearly 3,000 indications. The report is built using data and information sourced from Global Markets Direct's proprietary databases, company/university websites, clinical trial registries, conferences, SEC filings, investor presentations and featured press releases from company/university sites and industry-specific third party sources. Drug profiles featured in the report undergoes periodic review following a stringent set of processes to ensure that all the profiles are updated with the latest set of information. Additionally, various dynamic tracking processes ensure that the most recent developments are captured on a real time basis.
The report helps in identifying and tracking emerging players in the market and their portfolios, enhances decision making capabilities and helps to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage.
Note*: Certain sections in the report may be removed or altered based on the availability and relevance of data.
* The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape for Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone Receptor (Melanocortin Receptor 1 or MC1-R or MC1R or MSHR)
* The report reviews Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone Receptor (Melanocortin Receptor 1 or MC1-R or MC1R or MSHR) targeted therapeutics under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources
* The report covers pipeline products based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Growth Hormone Secretagogue Receptor Type 1 (GHS-R or GH-Releasing Peptide Receptor or GHRP or Ghrelin Receptor or GHSR) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016
- Adrenocorticotropic Hormone Receptor (Adrenocorticotropin Receptor or Melanocortin Receptor 2 or MC2R or ACTHR) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016
- Melanin-Concentrating Hormone Receptor 1 (G-Protein Coupled Receptor 24 or MCH-1R or Somatostatin Receptor-Like Protein or MCHR1 or GPR24 or SLC1) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016
- KiSS-1 Receptor (G-Protein Coupled Receptor 54 or G-Protein Coupled Receptor OT7T175 or hOT7T175 or Hypogonadotropin-1 or Kisspeptins Receptor or Metastin Receptor or KISS1R or GPR54) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016
- Proteinase-Activated Receptor 2 (Coagulation Factor II Receptor-Like 1 or G-Protein Coupled Receptor 11 or Thrombin Receptor-Like 1 or F2RL1 or GPR11) - Pipeline Review, H1 2016
Melanocyte-Stimulating Hormone Receptor (Melanocortin Receptor 1 or MC1-R or MC1R or MSHR)
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001