New Consumer Goods market report from Euromonitor International: "Home and Garden in Ukraine"
[ClickPress, Fri Jun 24 2016] Although sales declined in volume terms, growth was recorded in value terms due to the local currency devaluation. The tough economic situation encouraged consumers to either postpone purchases or to buy home and garden products in a lower price segment. Even downshifting trends could not stop the doubling of the average unit price in 2015. Since the share of imported products is significant, average unit price growth even exceeded the inflation rate.
Euromonitor International's Home and Garden in Ukraine report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of market demand at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data (historic date range), allowing you to identify the categories driving growth. It also identifies the leading companies and their brands, and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing demand - from new product developments, consumer lifestyles, route to market and pricing issues. Forecasts to 2020 illustrate how market demand is expected to evolve in the medium-term
Full Report Details at
Product coverage:Gardening, Home Furnishings, Home Improvement, Homewares.
Data coverage:market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Get a detailed picture of the Home and Garden market;
* Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
* Understand the competitive environment, the market's major players and leading brands;
* Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Euromonitor International has over 40 years' experience of publishing market research reports, business reference books and online information systems. With offices in London, Chicago, Singapore, Shanghai, Vilnius, Dubai, Cape Town, Santiago, Sydney, Tokyo and Bangalore and a network of over 800 analysts worldwide, Euromonitor International has a unique capability to develop reliable information resources to help drive informed strategic planning.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Home and Garden in Thailand
- Global Home and Garden Products Retailing, 2014-2019: Market Dynamics, Retail Trends and Competitive Landscape
- Home and Garden Products Retailing in Chile - Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2020
- Home and Garden Products Retailing in Germany - Market Summary and Forecasts; Comprehensive overview of the market, consumer, and competitive context, with retail sales value and forecasts to 2019
- Home and Garden Products Retailing in Mexico - Market Summary and Forecasts