New market study, "HNWI Asset Allocation in South Africa 2016", has been published
New Financial Services research report from WealthInsight is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Sun Jul 03 2016] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in South Africa.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* Real estate was the largest asset class for South African HNWIs in 2015, accounting for 26.6% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by equities with 26.5%, business interests with 14.9%, cash and deposits with 12.8%, fixed-income with 11.6%, and alternatives with 7.6%.
* Business interests recorded the highest growth during the review period at a rate of 21.1%, followed by real estate and fixed income at respective rates of 20.8% and 14.2%.
* Alternative assets held by South African HNWIs increased from 7.5% to 7.6% between 2011 and 2015. HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 3.4% to 2.3% of total assets during this period.
* WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decrease slightly over the forecast period, at 2.2% of total HNWI assets by 2020.
* South African HNWI liquid assets valued US$117.5 billion as of 2015, representing 50.9% of total wealth holdings.
Full Report Details at
* Independent market sizing of South Africa HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The HNWI Asset Allocation in South Africa 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: South African Reserve Bank, Absa, Standard Bank, First National Bank, Ned Bank, Investec, Rand Merchant Bank, BNP Paribas, Citi Bank, HSBC, JP Morgan, Citadel Wealth Management, Peregrine Holdings Limited
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)