Just Published: "Mass Affluents: Product Holding and Preferences in Australia"
Recently published research from Verdict Retail, "Mass Affluents: Product Holding and Preferences in Australia", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Sun Jul 03 2016] The Australian mass affluent segment is very savvy when it comes to managing their finances. Compared to retail consumers, mass affluent also have greater liquidity, allowing them to take advantage of their extra cash to maximize returns and reduce cost through their financial product holdings. In general, mass affluent are sensitive towards APR and will shop around for financial products or use a combination of products that give them the best return.
* Mass affluent consumers in Australia realize they are important to their banking providers. They know they have extra liquidity and that banks want their business. Therefore, personalized services and extra perks are essential.
* Mass affluent consumers tend to shop around for the best product offering. With their extra liquidity and less financial pressure, mass affluent can afford to be picky and demand a special deal from banks.
* A heated property market has driven the popularity of mortgage offsetting in Australia. This has made mass affluent in the market choose mortgage providers they already have a savings account with, or vice versa, in order to benefit from offsetting.
* With higher liquidity to manage, mass affluent are able to leverage the extra cash to make investments for the purpose of making further returns, and therefore margin lending offers an opportunity for providers in Australia.
Full Report Details at
Verdict Financial's "Mass Affluents: Product Holding and Preferences in Australia" provides an analysis of the mass affluent consumer segment in Australia. It is divided into five short sections, starting with an overview of this consumer group following by analysis of each of the four main retail banking product groups. For each of the product groups, analysis of consumer preferences in the mass affluent segment is discussed.
Reasons to Get this Report
* What do mass affluent look for when choosing a banking product?
* How did mass affluent choose their most recently opened current account?
* What are the features mass affluent look for when choosing a savings account?
* Why is offsetting a mortgage so popular among mass affluent?
* How can banks increase personal loans business from the mass affluent segment?
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Commonwealth Bank, ANZ, NAB, Westpac, ING Direct
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)