HNWI Asset Allocation in Nigeria 2016 - New Market Research Report
New Financial Services research report from WealthInsight is now available from Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Mon Jul 04 2016] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Nigeria.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* Real estate was the largest asset class for Nigerian HNWIs in 2015, accounting for 25.4% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by equities with 17.6%, cash and deposits with 17.3%, business interests with 15%, fixed-income with 14.7% and alternatives with 9.9%.
* Business interests, equities and fixed income recorded the highest growth during the review period, at respective rates of 56.3%, 52% and 26.7%.
* Alternative assets held by Nigerian HNWIs remained the same at 9.9% between 2011 and 2015. HNWI allocations to commodities decreased from 4.5% to 3% of total assets during this period.
* WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to decline over the forecast period, to reach 2.8% of total HNWI assets by 2020.
* Nigerian HNWI liquid assets valued US$50.7 billion as of 2015, representing 49.7% of total wealth holdings.
Full Report Details at
* Independent market sizing of Nigeria HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The HNWI Asset Allocation in Nigeria 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Central Bank of Nigeria, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria, Citibank Nigeria Ltd, Fidelity Bank Plc, Barclay Bank Plc, ARM, BridgePoint Asset Management Ltd
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)