Comprehensive Quarterly Analysis of Year on Year Performance for All Commercial Beverages
[ClickPress, Tue Jul 05 2016] Q1-16 was another very good quarter for commercial beverages, driven largely by improved consumer confidence and an increase in disposable incomes. The main concerns for alcoholic drinks is the downtrend of traditional trade, which is a key sales channel for many low-end and mainstream brands of beer, wine and spirits. Hot beverages demonstrated a positive growth in Q1-16, owing much to the positive economic momentum.
* Consumption of still drinks increased in Q1-16, maintaining the rapid pace seen in the second half of 2015. Growth appears to be due to increasing disposable income and increased consumer confidence, on top of lower prices.
* Alcoholic drinks have had a good quarter with all categories growing positively as excise duty on spirits was reduced which mainly contributing to the boost in sales.
* Modern trade expansion is a major driver for the overall growth in packaged white milk, offsetting the decline in sales of unprocessed milk by small farmers in open markets or at the farm.
* The hot coffee market remains quite unsophisticated with instant coffee made at home being dominant by far.
Full Report Details at
Canadean's Romania Quarterly Beverage Tracker Q1-16 covering soft drinks, dairy drinks, hot drinks and alcoholic drinks is an essential tool for keeping up-to-date with the latest industry performance and developments on a quarterly basis, covering:
* Top line consumption volumes for Q1-2016 vs. Q1-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts for all beverage categories
* Carbonates consumption data for Q1-2016 vs. Q1-2015, moving annual totals (MAT) and latest 2016 forecasts split by regular vs. low calorie, and key flavour
* An economic mood indicator with an at a glance assessment of industry confidence levels, private label performance vs. brands and price trends
* Insightful and valuable analysis of the drivers behind the latest quarterly trends and assumptions for full year 2016
* Analysis of significant activity in the soft drinks market, including new product introductions (ranked by brand owner and detailing flavour, pack type/size, retail price and selected product shots)
* Update on important soft drinks corporate activity
* Quarterly selected retail price movements for key brands by category covering the most recent five quarters
* Our annual Q1 special focus update on the latest trends in soft drinks with local provenance
Reasons to Get this Report
* Gain an in-depth understanding of the most up-to-date trends in the Romania beverage industry to support and enhance your strategic planning
* Investigate the latest quarterly and emerging annual trends in Romania to back your marketing initiatives
* Analyse the latest beverage category 2016 forecast projections to make well-informed decisions on the outlook in the marketplace for your company
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)