Drivers and Motivations; Analyzing the drivers behind HNW offshore investments
[ClickPress, Thu Jul 07 2016] There are multiple drivers for HNW offshore investment. At a global level, almost a quarter of HNW individuals invest their assets offshore to gain access to a better or wider range of investment options, making it the most important driver. Tax efficiencies rank second, followed by access to better investment options. However, bearish financial markets and strong currency volatility in many parts of the world are also motivating investors to seek better returns abroad.
* Access to a better or wider range of investment options is a particularly strong incentive for offshore investments among HNW individuals in less mature markets. However, this driver is also becoming increasingly important in developed markets as investors are eager to seek international diversification in light of rising correlations.
* 23.2% of HNW individuals invest offshore to gain tax efficiencies. However, this driver is only prominent in a number of countries - mainly those with unfavorable and complex tax systems.
* Recent market volatility and low interest rates in many countries across the globe have seen better returns offshore come in third as a driver for offshore investments.
* Currency volatility - driver number four - has become significantly more important over the past year thanks to ongoing divergence in global monetary policies.
* Political and economic instability is a strong driver for HNW individuals who fear for the long-term future of their assets. The main beneficiaries are offshore destinations with stable economies such as the UK, the US, and Switzerland, as investors are looking for safe havens for their money.
Full Report Details at
Verdict Financial's "HNW Offshore Investment: Drivers and Motivations" draws on our 2015 Global Wealth Managers Survey to analyze the drivers behind offshore investments in the HNW space. It examines and contrasts HNW offshore investment preferences across 20 countries, providing readers with an in-depths understanding of what is motivating HNW investors to look for new homes for their wealth.
Specifically the report:
* Understand the global trends that are driving offshore investments in the HNW space.
* Compare how HNW offshore investment drivers differ across 20 countries.
* Learn why certain HNW offshore drivers are more relevant in some countries than in others and how this affects your business.
* Understand how to react to the constantly changing tax environment and adjust your offshore proposition accordingly.
* Understand how political and economic instability affects client preferences and how global markets shape investment behavior in the HNW space.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Understand how to best promote your offshore proposition.
* Review your service offering, and adjust it based on a detailed understanding of HNW investors' offshore investment preferences.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)