Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in South Africa 2016 - New Market Report
Fast Market Research recommends "Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in South Africa 2016" from WealthInsight, now available
[ClickPress, Fri Jul 08 2016] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in South Africa.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* South African HNWIs held 18.6% (US$42.9 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
* Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$49.4 billion by 2020, accounting for 17.1% of the country's total HNWI assets.
* Africa accounted for 32.5% of South African HNWIs' foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by North America with 18.8%, Europe with 16.6%, the Asia-Pacific with 15.2%, Latin America with 10.8% and the Middle East with 6.1%.
* South African HNWI allocations to Africa increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 25.5% in 2011 to 32.5% in 2015.
* WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in Africa over the forecast period, to reach 36.5% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.
Full Report Details at
* Independent market sizing of South Africa HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons to Get this Report
* The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in South Africa 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: South African Reserve Bank, Absa, Standard Bank, First National Bank, Ned Bank, Investec, Rand Merchant Bank, BNP Paribas, Citi Bank, HSBC, JP Morgan, Citadel Wealth Management, Peregrine Holdings Limited
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)