High Net Worth trends in Nigeria 2016 - New Report Available
New Financial Services market report from WealthInsight: "High Net Worth trends in Nigeria 2016"
[ClickPress, Fri Jul 08 2016] * This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Nigeria.
* The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
* There were 15,849 HNWIs in Nigeria in 2015, which collectively held US$102 billion in wealth.
* The Nigerian HNWI population decreased by 4.6% in 2015, following a 2.8% increase in 2014.
* The Nigerian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 10.0%, to reach 17,804 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 26.1% to reach US$131.6 billion.
* Independent market sizing of Nigeria HNWIs across five wealth bands
* HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
* HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
* HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
* Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
* Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
* Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Full Report Details at
Reasons to Get this Report
* The High Net Worth trends in Nigeria 2016 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
* With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
* Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: Central Bank of Nigeria, Zenith Bank, Access Bank, First Bank of Nigeria, Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria, Citibank Nigeria Ltd, Fidelity Bank Plc, Barclay Bank Plc, ARM, BridgePoint Asset Management Ltd
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)