According to cia.gov, the total population in Poland was 38.5 million in 2015, of which 13.5 million were households. Of these, approximately nine million are connected to the internet, i.e. e-households. However, 70% of the country's population are Internet users, which equates to 22.8 million people, and 12 million (37%) are e-shoppers.
* Internet penetration is not sky-high, compared with the European average. Growing Internet penetration will act as a catalyst for the emerging online shopping market
* Apparel, accessories, luggage and leather goods was the largest product group, with total sales of Zl7.4 billion, or 42.5% of total online retail sales in 2015
* There will be a need for a well-integrated multichannel retailing strategy
Full Report Details at
"Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Poland, 2015-2020" provides data for historic and forecast online retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Poland's online retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Poland's online retail industry.
What else does this report offer?
* It provides in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online consumer shopping, covering the factors driving online shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics (covering 26 product categories), and reviews of the latest best practice in online retail site design
* Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, and other macroeconomic factors
* Based on the latest data, the report not only provides details of the size and growth of this increasingly important channel, it also provides essential context on the penetration of online sales by product groups, how growth has developed over time, and key factors, with forecasts that will drive this market in the future
Reasons to Get this Report
* Improve market and strategic planning using highly granular, forward-looking market data across 26 categories under nine product groups that include: Apparel, Accessories, Luggage and Leather Goods, Books, News and Stationery, Electricals and Electronics, Food and Grocery, Health and Beauty, Furniture and Floor Coverings, Home and Garden Products, Music, Video and Entertainment Software, and Sports and Leisure Equipment
* Understand which products will be the major winners and losers in the online arena in the coming years
* Get an in-depth analysis of the latest trends in online retailing in Poland, covering the factors driving online spending across the categories
* Learn from best practice approaches outlined in the case studies of leading online retailers by examining their unique retailing attitudes and reviewing innovative retailers, which provides insights and ideas to remain competitive and profitable
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
Just Published: "Consumer Attitudes and Online Retail Dynamics in Poland, 2015-2020"
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001