"5G and Robotics: Emerging Technologies, Solutions, Market Outlook and Forecasts" Published
Recently published research from MindCommerce, "5G and Robotics: Emerging Technologies, Solutions, Market Outlook and Forecasts", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Thu Jul 14 2016] Robotics is on a high growth trajectory within both industrial and consumer sectors. The fifth generation (5G) of wireless technology will provide the communications and bandwidth necessary to allow various industries to leverage the next phase of robotics evolution. Enterprise users will capitalize upon new and enhanced robotics capabilities to enable new use cases and improved work flow. Many business processes will change as enterprise becomes more savvy about the flexibility of robotics uninhibited by bandwidth constraints.
This research assesses the impact of 5G on robotics industry including industry verticals and leading vendors. The report evaluates the impact of artificial intelligence on robotics combined with 5G. The report analyzes emerging areas and those enhanced by 5G such as remote operation and cognition as a service respectively. This report includes forecasts for 5G enabled autonomous robots on global and regional basis.
Full Report Details at
* Certain industries will become early beneficiaries of 5G enabled robotics
* The 5G enabled autonomous robot market is expected to reach $14.6 billion by 2030
* North America will lead the 5G enabled autonomous robot market with 41% revenue share
* Robotics are expected to transform in terms of functionality and usefulness across a broad range of industries
* Robotics companies
* 5G infrastructure suppliers
* Internet of Things companies
* Big Data and analytics companies
* Artificial Intelligence companies
* Enterprise in all industry verticals
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)