Fast Market Research recommends "Base Metals Mining in Bolivia to 2020" from Timetric, now available
[ClickPress, Thu Jul 14 2016] Bolivia had the world's eighth- and ninth-largest zinc and lead reserves respectively with 4.6 million tonnes (Mt) of zinc and 1.6Mt of lead.
Bolivian zinc mine production measured 485,352 tonnes (t) in 2015, while lead mine production measured 74,501t.
The country's zinc and lead production is largely dependent on export demand that originates mainly from Japan, China and South Korea.
* Malta is emerging as a captive insurance and reinsurance domicile, and is the only country in the European Union (EU) to offer the Protected Cell Company (PCC) and Incorporated Cell Company (ICC) legislative framework. In September 2014, Securitization Cell Companies (SCC) regulations were introduced allowing SCCs to deal in securitization transactions, including insurance-linked securities.
* Treaty reinsurance accounted for 83.9% of the total reinsurance premium accepted in 2014, while facultative reinsurance accounted for 16.1%.
* During 2011-2015, Malta was ranked as the world's second-safest country by the World Risk Report, with only a 0.61% chance of the population being victim to natural disasters in 2015.
* Implementation of Solvency II regulatory framework will drive the Maltese reinsurance segment.
* The Maltese reinsurance segment is highly competitive, with the presence of foreign reinsurers and one domestic reinsurer.
Full Report Details at
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the reinsurance segment in Malta:
* It provides historical values for the Maltese reinsurance segment for the report's 2010-2014 review period, and projected figures for the 2014-2019 forecast period.
* It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Maltese reinsurance segment, and market forecasts to 2019.
* It provides a detailed analysis of the reinsurance ceded from various direct insurance segments in Malta, and the reinsurance segment's growth prospects.
Reasons to Get this Report
Reasons to Get this Report
* Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Maltese reinsurance segment, and each category within it.
* Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Maltese reinsurance segment.
* Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
* Gain insights into key regulations governing the Maltese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry's future.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)