New Media market report from Business Research Company: "Book Publishers Global Market Analytics Report 2016"
[ClickPress, Tue Jul 19 2016] The publishing industry produces a variety of publications, including books, magazines, newspapers and directories. The publishing industry produces its material in printed materials or electronic media.
Book Publishers publish atlases, religious books, school textbooks, encyclopedias, technical manuals, maps and travel guide books.
Asia was the largest geographic market in the book publishers market in 2015, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Asia was the largest market because of the rise in the number of books published in regions such as Indonesia, Philippines and India. Europe was the second largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. The Americas was the third largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. The Middle East & Africa accounted for XX% and Oceania accounts for XX% of the global book publishers market.
Full Report Details at
Global per capita book publishers' consumption grew from $XX in 2011 to $XX in 2015 at a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow to $XX in 2019 at a CAGR of XX%. This was due to rise in literacy levels in emerging and developing countries and growth in government expenditure in the education sector.
Self-Publishing - The advent of technology has radically transformed the book publishing industry. The 21st century witnessed the re-emergence of self-publishing. New technology has drastically reduced the costs. The Economist reckons that the only significant cost that a self-publisher incurs is "time". The difference in revenues wherein, you get XX% when you self-publish compared to XX% when you route it through traditional publishers is attracting more authors to experiment with self-publishing. Technology has enabled everyone to become a publisher in his own right. Leveraging social media and other technological platforms has ensured that there is proper marketing for self-publishers.
The Book Publishers Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global book publishers market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
* Identify growth segments for investment.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
* Benchmark performance against key competitors.
* Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
* Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
* Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Newspaper And Magazines Publishers Global Market Analytics Report 2016
- Print Media Global Market Analytics Report 2016
- Book Publishers Global Market Briefing 2016
- Website Global Market Analytics Report 2016
- Information Services Global Market Analytics Report 2016