New Study: Global Cellular M2M Connections and Services Market 2016-2020
Recently published research from TechNavio, "Global Cellular M2M Connections and Services Market 2016-2020", is now available at Fast Market Research
[ClickPress, Tue Jul 19 2016] M2M technology enables the communication of data and information between electronic devices. In cellular M2M connections, code-division multiple access (CDMA), 2G, 3G, and 4G-LTE networks are used to establish connections between electronic devices.
Cellular M2M has a broad range of applications in industries such as automotive, healthcare, retail, transport and logistics, manufacturing, energy and utilities, and consumer electronics. Cellular M2M connections and services are used for video surveillance, remote diagnostics of vehicles, fleet management, asset tracking, theft recovery, and point-of-sale (POS) applications. These M2M offerings help industries worldwide enhance their operational efficiency and productivity by reducing the overall capital expenditure (CAPEX).
Full Report Details at
Technavio's analysts forecast the global cellular M2M connections and services market to grow at a CAGR of 29.98% during the period 2016-2020.
Covered in this report
The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global cellular M2M connections and services market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the following:
* M2M services revenue from cellular technologies, including 2G, 3G, and 4G long-term evolution (LTE).
* Revenue from M2M value-added services (VAS) and platform services.
* M2M services income from verticals such as consumer electronics, automotive, transport and logistics, healthcare, energy and utilities, and manufacturing. Other verticals include financial services, retail, public services, consumer goods, and security.
However, the report does not consider the revenue generated from satellite-based M2M services, fixed M2M services, and M2M devices and modules.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Technavio's report, Global Cellular M2M Connections and Services Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
* China Telecom
* Verizon Communications
Other prominent vendors
* Aeris Communications
* China Mobile
* Digi international
* Jasper Technologies
* Kore Wireless Group
* Novatel Wireless
* Orange Business Services
* Rogers Communications
* Sierra Wireless
* Tech Mahindra
* Wyless Group
* Increased use of POS terminals
* For a full, detailed list, view our report
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Global Cellular M2M Connections and Services Market 2015-2019
- Global Satellite M2M Connections and Services Market 2015-2019
- Low Power Wide Area Internet of Things: Market Forecasts and MNO Approaches
- Global Cellular-based M2M VAS Market 2015-2019
- Cellular M2M Connections and Services Market in the US 2015-2019