"Music Recording Global Market Analytics Report 2016" now available at Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research recommends "Music Recording Global Market Analytics Report 2016" from Business Research Company, now available
[ClickPress, Tue Jul 19 2016] Music recording or audio recording involves capturing audio signals onto storage devices either analog or digital.
The music recording industry comprises of establishments primarily engaged in producing and distributing musical recordings, in publishing music, or in providing music recordings and related services.
Europe was the largest geographic market in the music recording market in 2015, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Europe was the largest market because of a large number of high demand for music in most countries in Europe. The Americas was the second largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Asia was the third largest geographic market, accounting for $XX billion or XX% of the global market. Oceania accounted for XX% and the Middle East & Africa accounted for XX% of the global music recording market.
Global per capita music recording consumption grew from $XX in 2011 to $XX in 2015 at a CAGR of XX% and is expected to grow to $XX in 2019 at a CAGR of XX%.
Full Report Details at
Wearable Tech blends with Streaming Music for New User Experience - Wearable technology such as gloves and jackets are being used by artists during live performances. Wearable technologies are accessories such as clothing, headgear and gloves etc. These devices are self-equipped to connect with machines without human intervention. Devices such as Sound Brenner Pulse helps performers stick to a rhythm. This is also equipped with exercises to enhance artists' rhythm, speed, accuracy and endurance. Other technology variants such as Drumpants, MI.MU are also widely used in the music recording industry.
The Music Recording Market Analytics Global Report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global music recording market and compare it with other markets and across geographies.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
* Identify growth segments for investment.
* Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
* Benchmark performance against key competitors.
* Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
* Utilise the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
* Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for Music Recording? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The Music Recording Market Analytics Global Report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Film And Music Global Market Analytics Report 2016
- Music Recording Global Market Briefing 2016
- Website Global Market Analytics Report 2016
- Information Services Global Market Analytics Report 2016
- Film And Video Global Market Analytics Report 2016