Wealth in France: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies.
Fast Market Research recommends "Wealth in France: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies." from Verdict Retail, now available
[ClickPress, Tue Jul 19 2016] More than half of French HNW investors generated their wealth through being a business owner or first-generation entrepreneur. 56% of French investors attribute their wealth to the property and manufacturing industries, reflective of market demand and stability. When opting to have wealth managed by a professional, French HNW clients expect access to sophisticated and exclusive products as well as better returns. However, clients who self-direct their portfolios cite confidence and ease-of-use with digital platforms as reasons for managing their wealth.
* More than 60% of French HNW expats come from Western Europe. Countries in the Middle East, such as Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates (UAE), are also feeder nations.
* 19.3% of wealth managers believe clients invest in their country of residence if they are uncertain about returning to their country of origin. French HNW expats also hope to avoid foreign exchange fees and gain better control over their investments.
* France's HNW individuals are most likely to choose discretionary mandates but despite a strong preference for professional management, 26.5% opt for execution-only mandates.
* Equities and bonds make up the majority of French HNW portfolios. However, 76% of wealth managers expect a decrease in demand for bond investments over the next year, while property and alternatives show stronger outlooks.
* 66.7% of wealth managers experience strong demand for financial planning services. It is expected that pension planning will see the greatest increase in demand among planning services.
Full Report Details at
Verdict Financial's "Wealth in France: HNW Investors" report analyzes the investing preferences and portfolio allocation of French HNW investors. The report is based on our proprietary Global Wealth Managers Survey.
Specifically the report:
* Profiles the average French HNW investor in terms of their demographics and analyses the expat opportunity in France.
* Analyzes which wealth management mandates are the preferred ones among French HNW investors and how demand will develop looking forward.
* Examines the allocation of French HNW investors' portfolios into different asset classes and how the allocation is expected to develop in the future.
* Analyzes the product and service demand among French HNW investors.
Reasons to Get this Report
* Develop and enhance your client targeting strategies using our data on HNW profiles and sources of wealth.
* Give your marketing strategies the edge required and capture new clients using insights from our data on HNW investors' drivers for seeking investment advice vs self-directing.
* Tailor your investment product portfolio to match the current and future demand for different asset classes among HNW individuals.
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- Wealth in the UK: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies.
- Wealth in Poland: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies.
- Wealth in Canada: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies in Canada.
- Wealth in Brazil: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies.
- Wealth in Germany: HNW Investors; Understanding HNW investors and wealth management strategies.