Contrast media are a group of pharmaceuticals that aid in the enhanced delineation of tissues to better direct the diagnosis of disease. These drugs are separated into three major areas of diagnostic imaging: computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and ultrasound (echocardiographic contrast media). The report analyzes the contrast media market at the category (CT, MRI, and ultrasound) and subcategory (ionic, non-ionic, and barium) levels, highlighting trends and issues affecting the utilization, volume, and value of contrast media at a country level for 5EU market. Key topics discussed include: the declining utilization of barium contrast agents due to the emergence of endoscopy and CT colonography as favorable alternatives for gastrointestinal imaging, and the effects that recent safety concerns surrounding paramagnetic contrast media may have on the MRI contrast media market.
Full Report Details at
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
Key Questions Answered
* What trends are affecting the 5EU contrast media market?
* What are the market sizes of each contrast media segment in the 5EU?
* What are unmet needs in the contrast media market? What are the clinical and non-clinical barriers in this space?
* What is the physician perception and market outlook of contrast media in the 5EU?
Reasons to Get this Report
* "What Do Physicians Think" quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
Companies Mentioned in this Report: AGFA Healthcare (Agfa-Gevaert), AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Bayer, Bracco, GE Healthcare, Guerbet/Mallinckrodt, Lantheus Medical Imaging, Sanochemia
About Fast Market Research
Fast Market Research is a leading distributor of market research and business information. Representing the world's top research publishers and analysts, we provide quick and easy access to the best competitive intelligence available. Our unbiased, expert staff is always available to help you find the right research to fit your requirements and your budget.
For more information about these or related research reports, please visit our website at http://www.fastmr.com or call us at 1.800.844.8156 (1.413.485.7001 Int'l)
You may also be interested in these related reports:
- MediPoint: Contrast Media - Global Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Contrast Media - APAC Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Contrast Media - South America Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Contrast Media - US Analysis and Market Forecasts
- Contrast Media/Contrast Agents Market - Global Forecasts to 2020
"Contrast Media - 5EU Analysis and Market Forecasts" is now available at Fast Market Research
Contact Name: Bill Thompson
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 1-413-485-7001