Globally recognized certification training company Graspskills (www.graspskills.com) has introducing new course - PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Training for this Christmas with a 10% discount (Valid up to 9th January 2017).
[ClickPress, Mon Jan 09 2017] Globally recognized certification training company Graspskills (www.graspskills.com) has introducing new course - PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Training for this Christmas with a 10% discount (Valid up to 9th January 2017).
Graspskills PRINCE2 Practitioner Certification Training will guide you how to implement PRINCE2 principles and methods to the work and manage the project within an environment supporting PRINCE2.
There are no pre-requisites for the certification, though it is recommended you have experience working within Project Management and attend a training course before sitting the exam. This makes PRINCE2 the certification of choice for those looking to enter the sector with no previous experience.
Graspskills delivers PRINCE2® Practitioner Certification Training as per the following details;
2 Days Classroom or 16 hours Instructor led Online Training and Lifetime Online access
16 PDU Certification and Course Completion Certificate
Course Materials approved by Aexilos - Hard/Soft copy
3 Industrial examples, 3 real time case studies and 2 simulation exams
Post training support from well experienced and World Class Certified Trainers
10% discount on any other Course or 25% discount on any Online Course
Graspskills Refund Policy
Cancellation & Refunds: Classroom Training
Graspskills, reserves the right to postpone/cancel an event, or change the location of an event because of insufficient enrollment, instructor illness or force-majeure events (like floods, earthquakes, political instability, etc.)
• In case Graspskills cancels an event, 100% refund will be paid to the delegate.
• If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or more, prior to the event, 15% of total paid fee will be deducted and the remaining amount will be refunded back to the delegate.
• If a cancellation is done by a delegate 7 days or less, prior to the event, no refunds will be made.
Cancellation & Refunds: Online Training
If the cancellation is done by the delegate within 48 hours of subscribing, 10% will be deducted as administration fee.
• If the cancellation is done by the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing no refund will be made.
• In case of third party courses (e.g. MS Project and MS Share point), 50% administration and cancellation charges will be levied on the total fee paid by the delegate and the remaining amount will be paid if the cancelation is done within 48 hours of subscription.
• No refund will be made to the delegate after 48 hours of subscribing to the course.
Note: All refunds will be processed within 30 days of receipt of the refund request.
Graspskills is one of the largest provider of professional certification courses in classroom, online and also virtual training. Our main mission is to satisfy the participants through excellent training. We offer more than 100 courses in 130+ countries. Graspskills courses are recognized by more than 50 global companies including Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant, TATA Consultancy Services and Accenture.
For more information about course and schedule, have look up http://www.graspskills.com
Graspskills Pvt Ltd
Dustin Cornwell - Client Relationship Officer
Victor Easton - Client Relationship Executive
Phone number – +1-919-238-9981 (US)