Ohoshop is comes up with its new version inclusive of features that would be beneficial to its client in this demonetization phase by taking online orders, receiving online payments and let their sales be unaffected with this currency issue.
[ClickPress, Wed Jan 18 2017] /India PRwire/ -- Ahmedabad, India- January 13, 2017-OhoShop launched latest version (3.0.0). An updated version will help retailers in encashing this demonetization phase by taking online orders, receiving online payments and let their sales be unaffected with this currency issue.
Listed are the features added on in the new version:
1) Wallet: Retailers can offer their customers a wallet where their customer can deposit their money in advance for faster checkout, every time their customer need not to fill payment information for check out, they can make payment directly with their wallet. Wallet is also integrated with Refer & Earn where all earn money will be deposited in wallet.
2) Deep Link: The store vendor can now take advantage of this feature to promote their specific product, product category or a CMS page of app on various social media. Deep Link will directly land the customers to a specific product, product category or a CMS page. If the app is already downloaded by the customer, it will directly take the customers to the app or else it will be redirected to the Web App. In case, the retailer doesn't have the web app, the link will be redirected to the respective store's Play store or iOS store link.
3) BUY NOW Button: To allow the customer to buy a product directly without lengthy cart & checkout process, Ohoshop has integrated BUY NOW Button for all products.
4) Referring through Address Book: The customers can now access their address book (contact directory) of their mobiles at the time of referring. With this now feature, it becomes very easy for end clients to refer app to their phone contacts without entering contact number manually. Updated feature will encourage end clients to refer more and earn more thus it will increase app download and sales.
5) PAYTM: The latest version of PAYTM is integrated as a new payment method in OhoShop. This payment gateway will help retailers to take online payment from end client with their PAYTM account at ease.
"With immense features/ functionality added on to our new version can help the retailers to market their app as well as motivate their customers to download their app and what makes it more supportive is that it is compatible with android's latest version (Android 7.0 Nougat)" says Mr. Abhishek Agarwal- CEO, Rightway Solution.
OhoShopis a venture of Rightway Solutions, which was founded in 2003 and holds the expertise in building ready to publish apps. Rightway Solutions has invented and developed various software products. Company employs 70+ people and has several business tie-ups.