TRAINING SEA offers intensive corporate training in the software applications to facilitate the learners to be par at international standards
[ClickPress, Wed Jul 19 2017] The Practitioner is the second of the two PRINCE2 Examinations you are required to pass to become a Prince2 Practitioner. This PRINCE2 examination is aiming to measure whether a candidate would be able to apply PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a Project within an environment supporting PRINCE2 to the running and managing of a Project within an environment supporting PRINCE2. To this end they need to exhibit the competence required for the Foundation qualification, and show that they can apply and tune PRINCE2 to address the needs and problems of a specific project scenario.
specifically, candidates must be able to:
1. Produce detailed explanations of all principles, themes and processes and worked examples of all PRINCE2 products as they might be applied to address the particular circumstances of a given project scenario.
2. To show they understand the relationships between principles, themes and processes and PRINCE2 products and can apply this understanding.
3. Demonstrate that they understand the reasons behind the principles, themes and processes of PRINCE2, and that they understand the principles underpinning these elements.
4. To demonstrate their ability to tune PRINCE2 to different project circumstances. The PRINCE2 Practitioner course suits to anyone wishing to gain the qualification, ideally having already achieved the PRINCE2 Foundation level qualification. This course would benefit: a) project managers b) General Managers c) Programme Managers d) Team managers and support staff
5. Staff who will have a defined role.
6. Project management consultants. In this Course, participants will able to produce detailed explanations of all processes, components and techniques
The PRINCE2Practioner examination is very challenging but far from impossible if one prepares himself. Interestingly, skills associated with project management such as planning, organization and time management will also help you for Prince2Training and examination. Reading the below suggestions will help one to prepare for Prince2practioner and ensure your Prince2training experience is smooth.
1. What is the purpose? Think about how you want to apply Prince2 and whether itís the right qualification for you and does your job require practitioner certification? Whatever is the case, be sure that you have reason to take project management methodology to this level as good prince2practice only comes from plenty of experience.
2. Planning: You will need project management experience before you take Prince2practioner, which is offered by the prince2foundation exam.
3. Leadership: You are more likely to pass your Prince2 examination with some leadership experience and this experience will at least make the training and examination experience easier. Relevant experience need not be project management only, just as prince2 has broad range of application e.g. general management, program management and anyone on a project team
4. Organisation: Be sure to manage your time well and plan in advance. You will need to make time for revision and reading the manual.
5. Practice: The prince2 exam format has changed and is now slightly shorter and requires less writing. If youíre used to typing on a computer, itís well worth doing a practice exam paper in timed conditions to get used to the speed required.
6. Preparation : prepare yourself for the real world! Prince2practitioner may be a great credential to add to your CV but with just 55% required, a prince2 pass can bracket a wide range of levels and experience