Do you and your organization have what it takes to win a cubic award?
[ClickPress, Tue Oct 03 2017] The Corporate University Best-in-Class, or CUBIC™ Awards, were established to honor, recognize and promote learning organizations and corporate universities that set standards of excellence in a variety of categories relating to performance and results.
Apply here: http://bit.ly/2wRLvTk
2017 CUBIC Award categories include:
• Learning Leader of the Year (Individual Award)
• Corporate University of the Year (Team/Divisional Award)
• Learning Organization of the Year (Team/Divisional Award)
• Leadership Development Excellence (Team/Divisional Award)
• NEW! Learning Impact (Team/Divisional Award)
• NEW! Learning Technology of the Year (Team/Divisional Award)
The deadline to apply for this year’s CUBIC Awards has been extended until Wednesday, October 4th, 2017. To apply for any of the above categories, email your completed application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission is free & honorees will be announced live on Thursday, November 16th at the 5th Corporate Learning Week.
The 5th Corporate Learning Week will focus on empowering learning and talent teams to close today’s tech and leadership gaps, and building a more innovative learning organization to drive a productive workforce and accelerate organizational growth. The event will take place November 13-16, 2017 at The Omni Mandalay at Las Colinas in Dallas, TX.
For complete speaker line-up and program information, view the agenda http://bit.ly/2wRQ28d or visit www.clweek.com.
Corporate Learning Week