THE 7 DAY HANGUL CHALLENGE
The 7 Day Hangul Challenge is a challenge for aspirants wanting to get kick-started with reading Hangul. In this challenge, we will teach you the Hangul letters a few at a time with lessons and quizzes until you've learned them all. Then we will show you how to combine the letters to form Hangul blocks of 2-4 letters. Finally we'll cover some pronunciation rules you need to be aware of.
[ClickPress, Wed Oct 18 2017] Hangul is the alphabet used to write Korean, the 11th most spoken language on earth and the native language of about 70 million people on the Korean peninsula. As the world becomes more connected to Korea through pop culture and the economy, the Korean language is becoming increasingly important. So why is learning Korean important? Here are a few reasons why people learn the Korean alphabet:
1. Sing along to their favorite K-pop songs.
2. Watch Korean movies without subtitles.
3. Learn Korean slang from dramas.
4. Order at Korean restaurants.
5. Talk to the Korean in-laws.
6. Show interest in Korea at a business meeting.
7. Take a trip through the Korean countryside and eat the regional foods.
Currently we have found the set of aspirants we were looking for the challenge. The 7 Day Hangul Challenge will set off from 11th October 2017 and end on 17th October 2017.
This press release is for academic purposes only. Not meant for commercial use