Mounting Demand for Commercial Spaces to Drive Demand in APEJ
Demand for commercial buildings has witness a steep rise over the past couple of years. Developing nations in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) such as India, China, and South Korea, as well as those in the Middle East have been making heavy expenditure on commercial spaces, including manufacturing plant construction, and institutional buildings.
India will continue to be at the forefront of APEJ’s construction industry, with infrastructure accounting for bulk share of the construction activities. Reduced interest rates have encouraged consumers in the country to make investments in real estate. This has further prompted several builders to commence both commercial and residential projects, thereby creating opportunities for ceiling tiles.
Request For Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=640
Remodeling & Renovation Activities to Remain Key Trends Influencing the Market Growth
Surging awareness about the requirement of home décor, growing GHDI across emerging countries, and elevating home prices, have been prompting homeowners in making huge investments in home remodeling and renovating activities. Robust spending by individuals has been observed in the renovation activities associated with suspended ceiling panels. Growth in remodeling and renovation activities are likely to remain key trends affecting growth of the global ceiling tiles market.
Emerging countries are making enormous investments in the development of their commercial spaces, manufacturing plant construction, institutional buildings, and public infrastructure. For example, demonetization has led the Indian government to trim their fiscal deficit, thereby encouraging builders and consumers to make robust investments in real estate. Such developments will further rub off on demand for ceiling tiles in the forthcoming years.
5 Key Projections on Future of Ceiling Tiles Market for Forecast Period 2018-2027
- The market in Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to spearhead the market in terms of sales expansion. Increasing foreign investments particularly in India and Southeast Asia, coupled with robust construction activities apropos information technology parks and new offices that is driven by the rise in working populace is a key factor propelling the market expansion in APEJ.
- Among product types, mineral fiber will remain sought-after in the market on account of their noise reduction characteristics.
- Commercial application of ceiling tiles will continue to account for leading revenue share of the market. This can be mainly attributed to commercial use-specific product launches by companies, for example – Rockfon’s new stone wool ceiling panel for application in auditoriums, theatres, and restaurants.
- Surface mount installation will remain preferred for ceiling tiles on their back of their operational convenience and user-friendly attributes.
- Based on form, laminated ceiling tiles will continue to lead the market, in terms of both value and volume.
View Full report With TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/640/ceiling-tiles-market
Table of content:
- Executive Summary
1.1. Summarizing Key Findings
1.2. Key Strategic Themes
1.3. Highlighting Action Area – Wheel of Fortune
- Global Ceiling Tiles Market Overview
2.2. Market Definition and Scope
2.3. Market Taxonomy and Segments Captured
- Global Ceiling Tiles Market Outlook
3.1. Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2. Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Forecast Factors and Relevance of Impact
- Global Ceiling Tiles Market Dynamics
- Supply Chain and Value Chain Assessment
- Actionable Insights and Analysis
6.1. Technology Roadmap
6.2. Competition Footprint Matrix
6.3. Scenario Forecast
6.4. PESTLE Analysis
6.5. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
6.6. Product Life Cycle
6.7. Investment Feasibility Matrix
6.8. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Market Analysis and Forecast, 2012-2026
7.1. Analysis and Forecast by Material Type
7.1.1. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
7.1.2. Market Share Comparison, By Region
7.1.3. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
7.2. Analysis and Forecast By Form
Get In Touch with Our Industry Expert @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=640
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/