Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=278
Organic haircare product manufacturers are shifting from providing solvent-based haircare products to water-based haircare products as they result in less hair damage. Manufacturers are also increasingly investing in the research of natural ingredients that can solve maximum hair problems including scalp irritation, dry hair, dandruff, etc. Using natural ingredient in the product that solves specific hair problem is also one of the trend gaining popularity among the manufacturers. Although organic haircare products are more expensive, still increasing number of people are adopting organic haircare products as they are superior in quality, with highest possible standards in performance.
4 Key Insights on Global Organic Haircare Market
- North America is expected to be dominant in the global organic haircare market. Witnessing above-average growth, North America is estimated to surpass US$ 1,000 million revenue by the end of 2022. North America organic haircare industry is experiencing growth due to increasing number of people with high disposable income, the rise in breakthrough research on products are some of the factors driving demand for organic haircare products in this region.
- Japan and the Middle East and Africa (MEA) are expected to experience strong growth during the forecast period 2017-2022. High per-capita spending on personal care and cosmetic products is one of the factors boosting demand for organic haircare products. Increasing consumer demand for ‘chemically-clean’ products in the MEA region is one of the driving factors.
- Shampoo is expected to emerge as one of the most preferred products in organic haircare market. By the end of 2017, global sales of shampoo in organic haircare is projected to gain nearly one-third of the revenue share on global revenues. Meanwhile, shampoo as organic haircare product is also estimated to reach nearly US$ 1,300 million revenue by 2022 end.
- Sales of organic haircare products is expected to be highest through professional salons. Experiencing a robust growth, professional salons are estimated to create an incremental opportunity of more than US$ 200 million between 2017 and 2022. Meanwhile, specialty stores are also expected to emerge as the second largest sales channel, witnessing a healthy growth during the forecast period.
Shampoo to Emerge as the Top-Selling Organic Haircare Product
Compared to other organic haircare products such as hair oil, conditioner, hair colorant, shampoo is expected to emerge as one of the top-selling organic haircare product. Shampoo is expected to witness strong growth during the forecast period 2017-2022. It is also projected to create an incremental opportunity exceeding US$ 300 million during 2017-2022.
High Sales through Professional Salons
Professional salons is expected to be one of the most lucrative sales channels for organic haircare products. By the end of 2022, professional salons are estimated to bring in nearly US$ 1,100 million revenues. Meanwhile, specialty stores will also experience robust growth during the forecast period 2017-2022.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global organic haircare market through 2022, which include Johnson & Johnson, Kao Corporation, Loreal SA, The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., Amway Corporation, Natura Cosméticos SA, The Hain Celestial Group, Inc., The Body Shop Inc., Kiehl’s, and L'Occitane International SA.
Buy This Report @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/278/S
Table of Content:
- Global Organic Haircare Market - Executive Summary
- Global Organic Haircare Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Organic Haircare Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Organic Haircare Market Definition
2.2. Global Organic Haircare Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Organic Haircare Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Organic Haircare Market Dynamics
2.4. Supply Chain
2.5. Cost Structure
2.6. Pricing Analysis
2.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
2.8. List of Distributors
2.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Organic Haircare Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Organic Haircare Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Shampoo Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Conditioner Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.3. Hair Oil Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.4. Hair Colorant Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.5. Styling Agents Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/