Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=284
Rising preference for organic bakery products among consumers is motivating manufacturers to use innovative technology and methods to offer new organic bakery products with enhanced taste and flavor. Manufacturers are also searching for new methods to increase the shelf-life of the products. Organic bakery products are being produced using natural flavors, meanwhile, manufacturers are still researching on natural preservatives that can keep the organic bakery products fresh for a long time. The concept of organic baking is also gaining traction among manufacturers. They are emphasizing more on processes and equipment used in organic baking to ensure its quality till the time it reaches consumers.
Bread- To-Selling Organic Bakery Product
Compared to other organic bakery products such as biscuits, cakes & desserts, rolls & croissant, etc. Bread is expected to emerge as one of the largest sold organic bakery product. Bread as the organic bakery product is projected to exceed US$ 4,300 million revenue towards the end of 2022. Bread is likely to gain nearly two-fifth of the revenue share by 2017 end.
High Sales through Wholesalers/Distributors/Direct
Accounting close to two-fifth of the revenue share on global revenues by 2017 end, wholesalers/Distributors/Direct is likely to emerge as one of the most lucrative sales channels in the global organic bakery market. Wholesalers/distributors/direct sales channel is estimated to surpass US$ 800 million incremental opportunity during the forecast period 2017-2022. Meanwhile, supermarkets/hypermarkets as sales channel are also expected to witness moderate growth from 2017 to 2022.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/284/organic-bakery-market
Europe will likely emerge as the dominating region in the global market for organic bakery. Europe is expected to gain around one-third of the revenue share by the end of 2017. Meanwhile, North America organic bakery market is also expected to experience moderate growth. North America is projected to reach close to US$ 2,500 million revenue towards 2022 end.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global organic bakery market through 2022, which include Flower Foods, Inc., Hain Celestial Group, Inc., Manna Organics LLC, Natures Bakery Cooperative, Toufayan Bakery, Inc, Mestemacher GmbH, United States Bakery, and Alvarado Street Bakery.
4 Key Insights on Global Organic Bakery Market
- During the forecast period 2017-2022, Europe is expected to dominate the global market for organic bakery. Europe is anticipated to account for nearly one-third of the revenue share on global revenues by the end of 2017.
- North America organic bakery market is likely to witness moderate growth. By 2022 end, North America is estimated to bring in nearly US$ 2,500 million revenue. Increasing preference for healthy, gluten-free and low-calorie food along with the rise in disposable income are some of the factors driving organic bakery market in North America. Moreover, adoption of innovative technology for production and packaging is also contributing towards the growth in the region.
- Bread is expected to be one of the highly preferred organic bakery product. Accounting for nearly two-fifth of the revenue share on global revenue by 2017 end, bread as organic bakery product is projected to create an incremental opportunity surpassing US$ 800 million during 2017-2022. Meanwhile, rolls & croissant are expected to be the second most preferred organic bakery products.
- Compared to supermarkets/hypermarkets as the organic bakery sales channel, wholesalers/distributors/direct sales channel for organic bakery is likely to gain momentum. Wholesalers/distributors/direct as sales channel is projected to reach nearly US$ 4,300 million revenue towards the end of 2022.
Table of Content:
- Global Organic Bakery Market - Executive Summary
- Global Organic Bakery Market Overview
2.1.1. Global Organic Bakery Market Taxonomy
2.1.2. Global Organic Bakery Market Definition
2.2. Global Organic Bakery Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2022
2.2.1. Global Organic Bakery Market Y-o-Y Growth
2.3. Global Organic Bakery Market Dynamics
2.4. Supply Chain
2.5. Market Opportunities
2.6. Product Innovations
2.7. Value Chain
2.8. Pricing Analysis
2.9. Key Participants in the Market By Region
- Global Organic Bakery Market Analysis and Forecast By Product Type
3.1. Global Organic Bakery Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2022
3.1.1. Bread Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
220.127.116.11. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Market Share Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.2. Rolls & Croissant Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
126.96.36.199. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Market Share Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.3. Biscuits Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
220.127.116.11. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Market Share Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.4. Cakes & Desserts Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
126.96.36.199. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Market Share Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
3.1.5. Other Product Types Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2022
220.127.116.11. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Market Share Comparison, By Region
Buy This Report @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/284/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/