Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=360
According to the report by Fact.MR, the global organic substrate market is expected to experience steady growth, registering 5.6% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2026. The global organic substrate market is also estimated to bring in US$ 13,438.1 million revenue towards the end of 2026. Organic substrates are being used on a large scale as a base material in semiconductor manufacturing and application. Most of the organic substrate are manufactured using PCB technology. Hence, an organic substrate has good CTE match with PCB. Organic substrates are witnessing significant demand by the majority of area array packages. Following are the key insights on how the global organic substrate market will perform in the coming years.
5 Forecast Highlights on Global Organic Substrate Market
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to dominate the global organic substrate market during 2017-2026. Presence of key manufacturers in the region is resulting in the growth of the market. Owing to the increasing demand for semiconductor and IC packaging materials, organic substrates are witnessing growth in the APEJ region.
- North America is also expected to witness growth due to the presence of the major technology companies and rapid adoption of advanced technology in developing smartphones and flat panel displays.
- Tape substrate is expected to be the largest substrate type in the global organic substrate market during 2017-2026. Tape substrate is estimated to bring in nearly US$ 9,200 million revenue by the end of 2026.
- Small outline packages are expected to witness the highest growth in the organic substrate technology segment. By the end of 2026, small outline packages are estimated to bring in close to US$ 4,500 million revenue.
- Mobile phones are expected to witness the maximum use of organic substrate during the forecast period 2017-2026. Mobile phones are estimated to exceed US$ 4,900 million revenue by the end of 2026.
To Get Complete Report with Table of Content, Visit @ https://www.factmr.com/report/360/organic-substrate-market
Tape Substrate to Emerge as the Largest Substrate Type
Compared to the rigid substrate, tape substrate is likely to gain the highest revenue share between 2017 and 2026. Tape substrate is projected to account for more than half of the revenue share by 2017 end and also likely to surpass US$ 9,100 million revenue. Due to their flexibility tape substrates are being used in various consumer electronics.
Small Outline Packages (SOP) to Emerge as the Highly Preferred Technology
Small outline packages is likely to emerge as one of the highly preferred technologies in the global market for organic substrate. By 2026 end, small outline packages (SOP) are projected to surpass US$ 4,400 million revenue. There has been an increasing demand for fine integrated circuit packages as these small outline packages minimize total volume consumed by memory components. Most of the small outline packages have pin spacing less than 1.27 mm.
Organic Substrates to Find Largest Application in Mobile Phones
Organic substrates are likely to find the largest application in mobile phones during the forecast period from 2017 to 2026. Mobile phones are projected to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 1,900 million between 2017 and 2026. Increasing demand for wireless components and mobile phones is transforming the way electronic devices are designed. Increasing development of ultra-thin smartphones is resulting in the growing use of organic substrate. Moreover, organic substrates are also being used for RF modules and more functionality is being integrated RF modules for smartphones.
The report also profiles companies that are expected to remain active in the expansion of global organic substrate market through 2026, which include Kyocera, Shinko, Mistubishi Electric, Qualcomm Technologies, STMicroelectronics, Amkor Technology, Henkel AG, Sumitomo Chemical Co. Ltd., BASF, Dow Chemicals, Samsung Electronics, and Hitachi Chemical.
Organic Substrate Market Report is available for Purchase @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/360/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/