Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=350
A drip coffee machine is the most basic type of coffee machine used across the world. Most of the drip coffee machines have very few programmable features, but they are still easy to use. Drip coffee machine is used on a large scale as it produces quality brewed coffee. However, drip coffee machine manufacturers are adding various advanced features. Keeping coffee warm for a long time is one of the many features that manufacturers are focusing on. Technological advancements are also leading towards the development of smart drip coffee machine that can be controlled with the help of the mobile application. With an app, the person can set a schedule, get the status, notification and control the machine from anywhere.
As per the latest report compiled by Fact.MR, the global drip coffee machine market is expected to witness sluggish growth. The market is expected to register 3.1% CAGR during the forecast period 2017-2026. The global drip coffee machine market is also projected to bring in US$ 213.0 million revenue by the end of 2026. Advanced technologies are being used to make drip coffee machines smart and easy to use. Manufacturers of drip coffee machines are also adding various programming features, auto-start timers that let the user set time at the night to get the cup of coffee early in the morning without the need of starting the machine and waiting for the coffee. Following insights show how the global drip coffee machine market will perform in the coming years.
Drip Coffee Machine with the Capacity to Produce More than 10 Cups to be Highly Preferred
Drip coffee machine that has a capacity to make more than 10 cups of coffee is likely to be highly preferred by the consumers. Drip coffee machine with more than 10 cups capacity is estimated to surpass US$ 100 million revenue by 2026 end. With the increasing coffee consumption, consumers prefer to buy a coffee machine with the capacity of producing more than 10 cups of coffee.
Glass Carafe to Gain Maximum Revenue Share
Compared to the thermal carafe, glass carafe is likely to account for maximum revenue share in the global market for drip coffee machine. Glass carafe is expected to bring in more than US$ 100 million revenue by 2026. Glass carafe offers better visibility while the coffee is streaming in the carafe. Also, the glass carafe allows aromatics in the coffee to fill in the surrounding. It also allows to check on how much coffee is left in the pot.
Residential Segment to Emerge as the largest End User of the Drain Coffee Machine
Residential segment is likely to emerge as one of the largest users of the drip coffee machine as compared to the commercial segment. By 2026 end, the residential segment is estimated to create an incremental opportunity of more than US$ 10 million between 2017 and 2026. Increasing number of people consuming coffee, ease of use and convenience are some of the factors resulting in the growing demand for drip coffee machine by residential segment.
Metal Drip Coffee Machine to Gain Maximum Traction
Compared to the plastic drip coffee machine, metal drip coffee machine is likely to gain maximum traction in the global market for drip coffee machine. Drip coffee machine with a metal body is estimated to bring in close to US$ 200 million revenue towards 2026 end. Majority of the customers prefer stainless steel drip coffee machine due to the unique look, finish and style. Metal coffee machines are also hard to break and offer a better taste of coffee as compared to the plastic drip coffee machine.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/350/drip-coffee-machine-market
The report also profiles companies that are expected to play an important role in the expansion of global drip coffee machine market through 2026, which include The Black & Decker Corporation, Bravilor Holding B.V., Technivorm BV, Jura Elektroapparate Ag, BUNN-O-Matic Corporation, Melitta Unternehmensgruppe Bentz KG, Siemens AG, De' Longhi S.p.A, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Krups GmbH.
- Forecast Highlights on Global Drip Coffee Machine Market
- Europe is anticipated to remain dominant in the global drip coffee machine market during the forecast period 2017-2026. Owing to the increase in consumption of coffee, and customers willing to pay more for fresh ground coffee with good quality and taste are some of the factors driving the growth of the drip coffee machine in Europe.
- North America is also anticipated to witness growth in the global drip coffee machine market. Increasing number of people consuming coffee in the U.S. is driving the demand for drip coffee machine market. Also, consumers in North America are very loyal to their favorite hot drink brands and are ready to pay a premium for coffee machines.
- Drip coffee machine that can produce more than 10 cups of coffee is expected to account for more than half of the revenue share towards the end of 2017. It is also anticipated to exceed US$ 100 million revenue by the end of 2026.
- Glass drip coffee machine is expected to account for nearly two-third of the revenue share by 2017 end. By 2026 end, glass drip coffee machine is projected to exceed US$ 100 million revenue.
- Residential segment is anticipated to be the largest user of drip coffee machine. Residential segment is anticipated to account for over three-fifth of the revenue share by the end of 2017.
- Metal drip coffee machine is expected to witness growth during the forecast period 2017-2026. By the end of 2026, metal drip coffee machine is projected to reach nearly US$ 200 million revenue.
Have Any Query? Discuss with Our Expert Team @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=350
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/