Get Free Sample Report here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=453
Glycerol to Represent Top-Selling Humectant through 2026
The moisture absorption and retention properties of glycerin-based materials will continue to drive the adoption as humectants in the manufacturing of personal care products. Glycerol’s properties in terms of exfoliation, potentiation of preservation activities, moisturization, and solvency will instrument its growing demand in the global humectant market. In 2017, more than 640,000 tons of glycerol has been estimated to be sold in the global humectants market. While the demand for glycerol is expected to remain consistently high in the global humectants market through 2026, the report estimates that the demand for glycols will also gain healthy traction, reflecting a volume CAGR of 4.1% during the forecast period.
Skin Care Product Applications of Humectants to Translate High Profits
The report has estimated that throughout the forecast period, more than 40% of the global humectants market volumes will be consumed in the production of skin care products. The report also reveals that the demand for humectants in manufacturing of hair care products will also gain traction. By 2026-end, more than 500,000 tons of humectants are expected to be consumed in the production of hair care products such as conditioners and shampoos. The report also reveals that by the end of 2026, majority of humectants produced in the global market will be derived from synthetic sources. Cost-effective procurement of humectants through synthesis of constituents, as opposed to complexity in producing humectants from natural sources, will continue to drive the consumption of synthetically-sourced humectants in the global market through 2026.
- Key Insights from the Report
- In 2017, more than 640,000 tons of glycerol was sold in the global humectants market. Throughout the forecast period, glycerol will represent the highest-selling humectant, registering a healthy CAGR. The report further estimates that the demand for glycols as humectants will also gain traction in the future. Over the forecast period, glycols will register a modest growth at a 4.1% CAGR in terms of volume. Increasing use of glycols as an additive in production of cosmetics will continue to support its growth in the global humectants market through 2026.
- Skin care product applications of humectants are expected to bring in the highest amount of revenues in the global market. The report estimates that more than 40% of humectants produced in the world will be used for manufacturing skin care products throughout the forecast period. Moreover, the effective use of humectants in shampoos and hair conditioners will continue to boost their hair care product applications. By the end of 2026, nearly half a million tons of humectants are expected to be used in production of hair care products.
- The report further assesses that majority of humectants will be sourced synthetically due to cost-saving production process and easy raw material procurement. By the end of 2026, more than three-fifth of humectants produced in the global humectants market will be sourced synthetically.
- The report further reveals that the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region will be the largest market for humectants during the forecast period. Global leaders of cosmetics industry continue to expand their manufacturing bases in the APEJ countries like China and India. This has propelled the uptake for humectants in the APEJ region. By 2026, sales of nearly 1 million tons of humectants are expected to be registered by the APEJ market.
To know more about the Humectants Market Trends, visit this link- https://www.factmr.com/report/453/humectants-market
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Humectants Market - Executive Summary
- Global Humectants Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Humectants Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Humectants Market Definition
3.2. Global Humectants Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Humectants Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Humectants Market Dynamics
3.4. Key Manufacturers- Innovation Mapping
3.5. Macro –Economic Factors
3.6. Forecast Factors
3.7. Forecast Scenario
3.8. Supply Chain Analysis
3.9. Cost Structure
3.10. PESTLE Analysis
3.11. Porters Five Force Analysis
3.12. Product Life Cycle
3.13. Key Regulatory Framework
3.14. List of Key Participants (Distributors)
3.15. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Pricing Point Analysis
4.1. Price Point Assessment by Region
4.2. Price Point Assessment by Product Type
4.3. Price Forecast till 2026
4.4. Factors Influencing Pricing
4.5. Value Chain Pricing Mark-ups
- Global Humectants Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
5.1. Global Humectants Market Size and Forecast By Product Type, 2012-2026
5.1.1. Sugar alcohol Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
Leading producers of humectants have been profiled in the report to develop a holistic overview of the global humectant competition landscape. Companies namely, Cargill, The Dow Chemical Company, Archer Daniels Midland Company, E. I. du Pont de Nemours & Company, Roquette Frères, Ingredion Incorporated, BASF SE, VMP Chemiekontor GmbH, The Lubrizol Corporation, Vantage Specialty Ingredients, Inc., and Wuhan Sanjiang Space Gude Biotech Co. are expected to instrument the global humectant production during the forecast period. Several of these key players in the global humectants market will be focusing on improving the properties of these substances in exacerbating dryness and increasing the absorption of trans-epidermal water.
Grow Your Business From Expert Advice- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=453
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/