Know the methodology behind the report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=468
Manufacturers are now focusing on acquiring proper balance in product mix and placement for meeting expectations in demand and maintaining a competitive advantage. Sonar-driven functions, optical imaging, and virtual reality systems are among high-tech features being implemented in the current wheel and tire service equipment, which in turn are likely to influence demand for these equipment. However, lower uptake of services associated with wheels and tires, and the trend of adoption of do-it-yourself equipment are likely to restrain demand for wheel and tire service equipment.
Key Insights from the Report
- In 2017, around 720 thousand units of wheel and tire service equipment were sold across the globe. The report estimates that wheel and tire service equipment will be predominantly used for light vehicles in the forthcoming years. On the other hand, the use of wheel and tire service equipment for heavy vehicles will register highest volume CAGR of 5% over the forecast period.
- Throughout the forecast period, majority of wheel and tire service equipment are expected to be used in independent garages. By the end of 2026, independent garages from all over the world will have bought around 796 thousand units of wheel and tire service equipment.
- In 2018 and beyond, more than half of the wheel and tire service equipment manufactured in the world will be used for wheel alignment. The report projects that wheel alignment systems will be remain a top-selling wheel and tire service equipment in the automotive industry. By 2026-end, the demand for wheel balancers will also gain traction, registering sales of more than 488 thousand units.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) has been observed as the largest marketplace in the global wheel and tire service equipment landscape. High presence of automakers in APEJ countries such as China, India and South Korea, coupled with favorable industrial regulations and availability of low-wage labor, will continue to drive the growth of wheel and tire service equipment market in the APEJ region through 2026. By the end of forecast period, nearly 650 thousand units of wheel and tire service equipment will be sold across the APEJ region.
Browse Full Report with TOC - https://www.factmr.com/report/468/wheel-tire-service-equipment-market
Imperative assets of market players include brand image and penetration through state-of-the-art equipment. In addition, wheel and tire service equipment manufacturers are infusing relatively lower cost products for attracting smaller, price-sensitive garages. Key players identified by Fact.MR’s report include Arex Test Systems B.V., Robert Bosch GmbH, Aro Equipments Pvt. Ltd, Istobal S.A., Vehicle Service Group, Symach SRL, VisiCon Automatisierungstechnik GmbH, Snap-on Incorporated, Sarveshwari Technologies Limited (SARV), and Guangzhou Jingjia Auto Equipment Co., Ltd.
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Wheel and Tire Service Equipment Market - Executive Summary
2.1. Opportunity Assessment
2.2. Mega Trends
- Global Wheel and Tire Service Equipment Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Wheel and Tire Service Equipment Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Wheel and Tire Service Equipment Market Definition
3.2. Global Wheel and Tire Service Equipment Market Size (US$ Mn), Volume (‘000 Units) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Wheel and Tire Service Equipment Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Overall Automotive Repair and Maintenance Industry Analysis
3.4. Garage Equipment Industry Analysis
3.5. Global Wheel and Tire Service Equipment Market Dynamics
3.5.1 Market Drivers
3.5.2. Market Restraints
3.5.3. Market trends
126.96.36.199. Impact Analysis By Vehicle Type
188.8.131.52. Impact Analysis By Garage Type
184.108.40.206. Impact Analysis By Equipment Type
3.6. Supply Chain
3.8. Cost Structure
3.9. Forecast Factors and Impact Analysis
3.10. PESTLE Analysis
3.11. Porter Analysis
3.12. PLC Analysis
3.13. Global Wheel and Tire Service Equipment Market Scenario forecast
3.13.1. Conservative Scenario
3.13.2. Likely Scenario
3.13.3. Optimistic Scenario
Wheel and Tire Service Equipment Market Report is available for Purchase - https://www.factmr.com/checkout/468/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/