Know the methodology behind the report - https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=473
A recently published report of Fact.MR projects a steady 5.5% CAGR, in terms of volume, for the global resilient flooring market between the period 2017 and 2026. More than US$ 10,000 Mn worth of resilient flooring is forecast to be sold globally by 2026-end.
5 Key Future Prospects of Resilient Flooring Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026 (In Terms of Volume)
- Europe will continue to be the largest market for resilient flooring, followed by Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) and North America. Over 40% share of the market is projected to be accounted by sales of resilient flooring in Europe by 2026-end. APEJ and North America are collectively poised to account for approximately half share of the market during the forecast period.
- The market for resilient flooring is anticipated to exhibit the fastest expansion in APEJ and North America through 2026. The market in Europe and Latin America is projected to ride on an above-average CAGR through 2026.
- Based on material type, vinyl is pegged to account for lion’s share of the market, with sales forecast to exceed 1,200 Mn sq. meters by 2026-end. Linoleum is also slated to account for a major market share, with sales exhibiting a CAGR slightly higher than that of vinyl through 2026. Although cork is expected to account for the smallest market share, its sales are expected to exhibit the fastest expansion through 2026.
- On the basis of construction activity, renovation will account for over three fourth market share throughout the forecast period. Sales of resilient flooring for use in renovation activities are expected to exceed 1,500 Mn sq. meters by 2026-end. Sales for use in new construction activities will reflect a relatively faster expansion through 2026.
- Resilient flooring is expected to seek the highest demand from non-residential end-users during the forecast period, with sales accounting for over two-third market share by 2026-end.
Browse Full Report with TOC- https://www.factmr.com/report/473/resilient-flooring-market
Europe will prevail as Dominant Region in Global Resilient Flooring Market
In terms of value, Europe is likely to prevail as the dominant region in the global resilient flooring market. Dominance of this region can be highly attributed to rapid expansion of the residential and commercial construction sector in light of government support and high standards of living in the region. Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will also remain a remunerative region for the market growth, owing to robust expansion of the construction industry across emerging nations such as India, China, and Thailand, along with regulatory support for the infrastructure development at domestic level. Additionally, proliferation of commercial spaces such as corporate offices, retail stores, and hospitals will further create demand for resilient flooring in APEJ.
On the basis of material type, vinyl will remain preferred among end-users of resilient flooring across the globe. Vinyl flooring is robust, durable and facilitates maintenance. In addition, vinyl flooring is environment friendly, and comparatively more cost-effective than all other types of materials used for resilient flooring. However, revenues from rubber flooring will increase at a relatively higher CAGR through 2026.
Although non-residential end-users are set to account for a comparatively larger revenue share of the market than residential end-users, the latter are projected to exhibit a relatively faster expansion in the market through 2026. Based on construction activity, resilient flooring are likely to witness the highest demand in renovation activities globally.
Competition in the global resilient flooring market is expected to rise, with players focusing on gaining competitive advantage and increasing their market foothold. Key players identified by the report that are underpinning the market expansion include Tarkett, Mannington Mills, Inc., Mohawk Group, Congoleum, Berkshire Hathaway Inc., Beaulieu International Group N.V., Forbo Holding AG, Armstrong Flooring, Burke Industries, Inc., and Karndean International Limited. Resilient flooring manufacturers are inclining their concentration toward developing innovative products coupled with making improvements in advertisement, such as online catalogue. Production capacity expansion, joint venture, product portfolio enhancement, and mergers & acquisitions are likely to remain key strategies employed by players in the global resilient flooring market.
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Resilient Flooring Market - Executive Summary
2.1. Global Resilient Flooring Market Opportunity Analysis
2.2. Global Resilient Flooring Market Megatrends
- Global Resilient Flooring Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Resilient Flooring Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Resilient Flooring Market Definition
3.2. Global Resilient Flooring Market Size (US$ Mn), Volume (Mn Sq. Meters) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Resilient Flooring Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Resilient Flooring Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Pricing Analysis
3.7. Key Regulations
3.8. PESTL Analysis
3.9. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.10. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.11. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.12. Global Resilient Flooring Market Scenario Forecast
3.13. Key Players Competition Structure
3.14. List of Distributors
3.15. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Resilient Flooring Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
4.1. Global Resilient Flooring Market Size and Volume (Mn Sq. Meters) Forecast By Material Type , 2012-2026
4.1.1. Vinyl Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
Resilient Flooring Market Report is available for Purchase - https://www.factmr.com/checkout/473/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Follow Us on Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/factmr/