Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=585
Standardized Training Imperative for Radiologists
Increased sensitivity of the FDA-approved ABUS, nearly 97%, when utilized in conjunction with mammography illustrates this technology’s lucrativeness as a screening tool for women with dense breast tissues. However, certain areas of ABUS are required to be addressed prior to its future developments by companies and market penetration, as the technology is relatively new. One such are directly relates to radiologists. Although ABUS curtails the requirement for a skilled operator, radiologists would now need formal training. As the familiarity of radiologists with ABUS is not as similar as that with other imaging technologies, and as scans offered are volumetric 3D images, correct interpretation of these images will further entail the requirement for standardized training for radiologists.
Several studies have been carried out for evaluating influence of 3D automated breast ultrasound system (3D ABUS), when integrated with full-field digital screening mammography (FFDSM). These studies have shown significant improvements in invasive breast cancer diagnosis rate coupled with acceptable recall increase, when 3d ABUS was added to FFDSM in women having ACR3/ACR4 breast density. 3D ABUS has been deemed to be promising adjunct method to the FFDSM programs of high-volume screening centers.
Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market
- North America will continue to account for bulk share of the global automated breast ultrasound system market. The U.S. is expected to remain the most lucrative country for the market growth in North America, on account of growing breast cancer prevalence and adoption of advanced screening technologies. Presence of leading market participants, favorable government initiatives, and reimbursement scenario are key growth determinants for automated breast ultrasound system market in North America.
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is estimated to be the fastest expanding market for automated breast ultrasound system through 2027. Revenues from the market in Europe will remain comparatively larger than those from APEJ, and lower than those from North America.
- On the basis of care type, Hospitals will continue to spearhead the global automated breast ultrasound system market, in terms of revenues. However, revenues from care provided by diagnostic centers will increase at a relatively higher CAGR through 2027.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/585/automated-breast-ultrasound-system-market
Fact.MR’s report has identified key players underpinning expansion of the global automated breast ultrasound system market, which include GE Healthcare, Delphinus Medical Technologies, Inc., Siemens AG, SonoCine Inc., and Hitachi, Ltd. Product innovation will continue to be a key strategy among the market players to gain a competitive edge. A breakthrough innovation, called "Automated Breast Volume Scanner (ABVS)" has been recently introduced by Siemens Healthcare, which provides volume images of breasts, and helps in exhaustive screening using ultrasound.
Table of content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market - Executive Summary
2.1. Opportunity Analysis
- Global Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market Definition
3.2. Global Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume (Units) Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Pricing Analysis
3.7. Forecast Scenario
3.8. PESTL Analysis
3.9. Region Wise Product Positioning Assessment
3.10. Mammography Vs. Automated Breast Ultrasound : Key Differentiators
3.11. Global ABUS Market Revenue Snapshot By Region
3.12. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.13. Global ABUS Market Attractiveness Analysis By Region
3.14. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
4.1. Global Automated Breast Ultrasound System Market Size and Forecast By Care Type, 2012-2026
4.1.1. Hospitals Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
188.8.131.52. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Market Share Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.2. Diagnostic Imaging Laboratories Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
18.104.22.168. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units) Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Market Share Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
Get In Touch with Our Industry Expert @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=585
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/