Request Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=603
Success of biologic drugs, owing to their capability to treat chronic diseases, has taken the pharmaceutical industry to a new level. Biologics, offering enhanced curing abilities without side effects are being widely used to treat chronic ailments such as cancer and other autoimmune diseases. With FDA approval, several companies have been introducing novel biologic drugs for various therapeutic areas. This has made delivery of biologics an important aspect.
With growing innovations in drug delivery systems, for instance adoption of prefilled syringes, the administration of biologics has been convenient and effective. Novel drug delivery systems such as prefilled syringes have gained high traction as effective delivery systems especially for injectable drugs. Moreover, prefilled syringes are aiding in delivery of personalized drugs specifically tailored for small patient populations
Key Highlights on the Global Prefilled Syringes Market:
- North America in terms of sale of prefilled syringes tops other regional market during the period of assessment. This regions, especially dominated by United States, has witnessed increased adoption of glass prefilled syringes owing to high presence of chronic disorders. On the other hand, Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is expected to showcase increased inclination towards these injectable drug delivery systems. Asia Pacific excluding Japan region has shown immense potential as a favorable market place for various end use industries owing to its huge business potential. This has increased the presence of various pharmaceutical industries in the region. Moreover, increasing population growth in China and India, along with aging population has raised the demand bar for prefilled syringes to inject drugs to treat diseases such as diabetes and other autoimmune disorders
- By material type, glass based prefilled syringes hold the highest market share and sales of glass based prefilled syringes is estimated to surpass U$ 7.5 Bn by end of 2026. However, owing to high fragile nature of these syringes, manufacturers have developed polymer based prefilled syringes that are also gaining high traction. Polymer based prefilled syringes have a comparatively higher break resistance and do not react with the drug they carry
- With respect to distribution channels, hospitals are the most lucrative. Sale of both glass and polymer based prefilled syringes from hospitals is estimated to reach a value of over US$ 6.5 Bn by end of the year of assessment. Online pharmacies and specialty clinics are also expected to significantly contribute to the growth of the global prefilled syringes market in the coming years
- By technology type, sale of conventional prefilled syringes is higher than safety prefilled syringes. However, rate of sales of safety prefilled syringes is expected grow at a higher pace than the conventional product during the period of forecast
- By function type, single chambered prefilled syringes have gained high steam since past years. This segment is expected to grow at higher rate during the period of forecast and the sale of single chambered prefilled syringes is estimated to reach a value of over US$ 8 Bn by end of the year of assessment (2026)
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/603/prefilled-syringes-market
Increasing Use of Glass Prefilled Syringes to Aid the Growth of the Global Prefilled Syringes Market
Prefilled syringes come in two types of material, namely plastic and glass. Glass prefilled syringes are a widely used drug injectable system for parenteral drugs owing to its compatible features, for instance, higher stability, oxygen permeability and non-reactive nature. However, the main challenge of glass prefilled syringes is their fragile nature. Glass prefilled syringes require high caution while storing or transportation, in the absence of which, loss of injectable drugs can take place. On the other hand, plastic prefilled syringes are also witnessing increased demand, with introduction of advanced plastic material that removes the chances of reaction of drug with inner walls of the syringe, thereby maintaining the pH level of the medicine.
Use of advanced polymer material, for instance, crystal-clear polymer and polypropylene, have increased the adoption of plastic prefilled syringes. These advanced plastic material being biocompatible, do not initiate chemical activity within the syringe. Moreover, chance of breakage is removed with the use of plastic prefilled syringes. However, majority of prefilled syringes are made of glass, and sales of glass prefilled syringes are expected to sky rocket in the coming years.
Sale of Prefilled Syringes in North America to Remain at the Forefront, as Compared to Other Regions
According to Prefilled Syringes West Coast Conference held in 2017, the use of prefilled syringes in North America have gained high demand with increasing need for safety, patient satisfaction and high quality. Counters in North America, especially the United States, are reflecting higher expenditure on injectable drug delivery systems, for instance development of composite polymer prefilled syringes. These syringes have high break resistance. In addition the needle is attached with use of insert molding procedure, thus eliminating the use of tungsten and glue, increasing their sterilization levels.
The prevalence of chronic diseases in United States and Canada, according to analysis of American Heart Association, is increasing owing to increased use of tobacco and smoking. This has made it imperative for pharmaceutical companies in this region to develop novel biologics to fight against chronic disorders such as cancer. This is expected to fuel the adoption of efficient drug delivery systems such as prefilled syringes in the coming years.
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Prefilled Syringes Market - Executive Summary
2.1. Opportunity Analysis
- Global Prefilled Syringes Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Prefilled Syringes Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Prefilled Syringes Market Definition
3.2. Global Prefilled Syringes Market Size (US$ Mn) & Volume (‘000 Units) Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Prefilled Syringes Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Prefilled Syringes Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Value Chain Analysis of Prefilled Syringes
3.6. Cost Structure
3.7. Regulatory Scenario
3.8. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.9. PEST Analysis
3.10. Porter’s Five Force Analysis
3.11. Advantages of Using Prefilled Syringes
3.12. Global Prefilled Syringes Patent Analysis
3.13. Competitor Market Footprint Matrix
3.14. Market Positioning and Behavioral Assessment
3.15. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
Buy this Report: https://www.factmr.com/checkout/603/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market Insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/