Get Free Sample Report here @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=781
As these grills rely on electricity as fuel source for heating surface and grill plate, they alleviate restrictions of charcoal or gas grills with regard to apartment barbecuing. Indoor use without smoke problems is a key benefit of electric grills, which has underpinned their demand since the recent past. Fact.MR’s recent analytical research projects the electric grill market to reflect a splendid 9.0% CAGR between the forecast period 2018 and 2028.
Portable Electric Grills Emerge as a Key Trend
Consumers nowadays seek portable options in all kinds of products and accessories and cooking appliances are no exception. Portable electric grills are increasingly sought by consumers during their family outings and picnics. Manufacturers such as Weber have therefore produced electric grills that are durable and portable, thereby meeting current consumer lifestyle demands. Moreover, portable electric grills integrated with advanced technology are being offered by brands at reasonable costs have further complemented their penetration in the market.
Electric Grill Market: Indoor Applications Continue to Spearhead with Bulk Value Share
Indoor application of electric grills will continue to spearhead the market with over three-fifth value share. As electric grills depend on electricity as their source for heating grill plate, restrictions pertaining to apartment barbecuing, such as in gas and charcoal grills, are alleviated. Indoor use devoid of smoke issues is a key advantage of electric grills which has been driving their demand among consumers since their emergence. In a bid to leverage the indoor application’s dominance, electric grill manufacturers are offering various modalities such as countertop designs for permanent kitchen placement.
View Full Report with Table of Content @ https://www.factmr.com/report/781/electric-grill-market
North America’s Dominance Prevails, as Barbecuing Becomes Integral Part of Consumers’ Lifestyle
A promising future has been envisaged for the barbecuing and grilling industry in North America by Hearth, Patio and Barbecue Association (HPBA). HPBA states approximately 30% consumers to utilize grills or smokers, which in turn has led grilling to gain immense traction as year-round passion in the region. Passion for taste and flavor in foods is likely to demonstrate rising vigour in North America, implying positive prospects for barbecuing & grilling industry. Barbecuing has become more of an inherent part of consumers’ lifestyle in the region.
HPBA states that over one-third consumers in North America eye on purchasing new grill, with electric grills accounting for nearly 10% of the overall grill sales. Although holding a relatively lower share in the industry, electric grills are expected to witness increased demand in the near future in light of their indoor use convenience and energy-efficient attributes. This will significantly influence future growth of the electric grill market in North America.
Notable Developments in Electric Grill Market
- The new Thermal Electric outdoor grill by Thermos Co., which features vacuum-insulated double-walled metal dome for heat retention and energy efficiency, has gained widespread recognition in light of its unique design. Special super-charged, non-stick electric grid incorporated in this electric grill exerts heat faster and evenly, devoid of hot spots, flames or cold spots. Heat, moisture, and flavor sealed by the dome enables meats on the grill to be smoky-tasting and juicy.
- When exiled to a space where gas and charcoal are prohibited, electricity is the last resort for consumers who seek savoring grilled food. However, a large portion of electric grill development in the past feature low-voltage that impart low power and do not meet grilling requirements completely. Weber has now produced an electric grill post-considerable development efforts, which is capable of achieving temperature over 600 °F. Highly-efficient design of Weber’s new electric grill offers heat faster, and facilitates grilling process by reducing recovery time.
Table of Content:
- Executive Summary
1.1. Summarizing Key Findings
1.2. Wheel of Fortune
1.3. Opportunity Assessment
1.4. Mega Trends
- Global Electric Grill Market Introduction
- Global Electric Grill Industry Overview
3.1. Global Electric Grill Market Value (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units)Forecast and Analysis
3.2. Forecast Factors and Relevance of Impact
3.3. Supply Chain Analysis and Operating Margins
3.4. Market Dynamics
3.5. PEST Analysis
3.6. Pricing Analysis by Region
3.7. Opportunity Analysis
3.8. Investment Feasibility Analysis
3.9. Market Players Competition Matrix
3.10. Key Players Market Presence (Intensity Map) by Regions
- Global Electric Grill Market Historical Analysis 2013-2017 and Forecast 2018-2028, By Product Type
4.1. Revenue (US$ Mn) & Volume (Units), 2018-2028
4.2. Market Share Comparison
4.3. Y-o-Y growth Comparison
Grow Your Business From Expert Advice @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=781
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/