Uncertainty in Health Insurance can Impact EMS Organizations
Demand for emergency medical services (EMS) of operational as well as patient care data are likely to witness acceleration, with organizations tapping into this data for efficient operations. These organizations will also be able to demonstrate the value brought by them to the healthcare system and their communities. Leveraging this data, organizations are likely to discover greater value in the integrated data, which incorporates information received from multiple sources including data associated with outcomes and patient demographic from hospitals. Such data can further help increase the performance of devices & equipment such as emergency medical service (EMS) products used in hospitals and other healthcare settings. In addition, uncertainty in health insurance such as changes in Medicaid coverage, potential surges in uninsured patients, and higher deductibles are likely to have a major impact on EMS organizations, which are responsible for billing the patients’ insurance for services, particularly in terms of the way they are reimbursed, paid and the services they are paid.
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=405
Although value-based purchasing is increasingly being implemented across hospitals, its foray into EMS is yet to be realized. However, the scrutiny peripheral to quality of care brought to hospitals by value-based purchasing is indirectly impacting demand for emergency medical services and thereby its products. As hospitals seek ensuring maximum reimbursement for services provided, EMS is likely to be considered as an imperative partner for steering patients toward appropriate and the most effective care venue. With growing popularity of emergency medical services, demand for their products will witness a significant rise in the near future.
5 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Emergency Medical Service Products Market
- North America is expected to account for the largest revenue share of the market, followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ). In terms of value, the emergency medical service products market in North America will record the highest CAGR through 2026, trailed by that in APEJ. In addition, the market in Europe will exhibit a steady expansion through the forecast period.
- In terms of revenues, ECG monitor is anticipated to remain the dominant product in the market, trailed by EEG monitors. However, sales of EEG monitors will exhibit a comparatively faster expansion than those of ECG monitors through 2026, in terms of value. In addition, revenues from sales of pulse oximeters and intracranial pressure monitors are projected to register nearly similar CAGRs through 2026. Pulse oximeters and transcranial dopplers will continue to be the least lucrative products in the market.
- Hospitals are slated to remain the largest as well as the fastest growing end-users of emergency medical service products, in terms of revenues. Over US$ 19,000 Mn worth of emergency medical products are expected to be sold in hospitals by 2026-end. In addition, revenues from sales in hospitals will remain significantly higher than those from clinics and ambulatory surgical centers combined.
- Cardiac care will continue to be the most lucrative application of emergency medical service products, followed by trauma injuries. Sales of emergency medical service products for application in oncology will account for a major portion of the market’s revenue share by 2026-end.
- Key market players profiled by the report include Sourcemark LLC, QRS Diagnostic LLC, Norav Medical Ltd., Halyard Health, Inc., Dynarex Corporation, Cadwell Laboratories, Inc., Edan Instruments, Inc., Natus Medical, Inc., Smiths Medical (Subsidiary of Smiths Group PLC), Philips Healthcare, and GE Healthcare.
Cardiac Care and Trauma Injuries to Remain Largest Applications of Emergency Medical Service Products
In terms of revenues, emergency medical service products are poised to witness the largest application in cardiac care and trauma injuries, mainly because of growing prevalence of cardiovascular disorders and the surge in geriatric population globally. Oncology will also prevail as a major application of emergency medical service products.
Governments across the globe have been increasingly providing investments, funds & grants for developing the hospital infrastructure and facilities. In addition, surging prevalence of trauma injuries and chronic conditions have led to a rise in hospital admissions worldwide. Hospitals therefore require large number of medical devices and equipment to cater mounting number of patients, and emergency medical service products are no exception. Hospitals will continue to be the leading revenue contributor to the global emergency medical service products, based on end-users.
In terms of volume, disinfectant and cleaning agents will continue to be the top-selling product in the market. However, in terms of revenues, ECG monitors will remain the dominant product in the market, followed by EEG monitors.
North America will continue to be the most remunerative region for growth of the emergency medical service products market, both in terms of value as well as volume. Europe and Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will also remain lucrative markets for emergency medical service products, with revenues collectively estimated to reach approximately US$ 15,000 Mn by 2026-end.
View Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/405/emergency-medical-service-products-market
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Emergency Medical Service Products Market - Executive Summary
- Global Emergency Medical Service Products Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Emergency Medical Service Products Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Emergency Medical Service Products Market Definition
3.2. Global Emergency Medical Service Products Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Emergency Medical Service Products Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Emergency Medical Service Products Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Pricing Analysis
3.7. PESTL Analysis
3.8. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.9. Key Regulations
3.9.1. Key Regulation - US
3.9.2. Key Regulation - Europe
3.9.3. Key Regulation - Japan
3.10. List of Distributors
3.11. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Emergency Medical Service Products Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
4.1. Global Emergency Medical Service Products Market Size and Forecast By Product Type , 2012-2026
4.1.1. ECG Monitors Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.2. Pulse Oximeter Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
220.127.116.11. Market Share Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.3. EEG Monitors Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
22.214.171.124. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
126.96.36.199. Market Share Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.4. Temperature Monitors Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
184.108.40.206. Revenue (US$ Mn) Comparison, By Region
The global market for EMS products is highly fragmented and is characterized on the basis of clinical results of products and new product launches. Leading manufacturers of EMS products are therefore adhering to strategies such as clinical trials, research & development, acquisitions, partnerships, joint ventures for increasing their market footprint. Key players tracked by the report, which are contributing significantly to the market expansion, include 3M, Asahi Kasei Corporation, C. R. Bard, Inc., Cardinal Health, GE Healthcare, Medtronic, and Philips Healthcare.
Grow Your Business From Expert Advice @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=405
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/