Backhoe loaders are heavy equipment that comprises a tractor-resembling unit equipped with loader-like bucket/shovel on the front, and backhoe on the back. Tractor Backhoe Loaders (TLB) are commonly employed in small construction projects and urban engineering.
A backhoe loader facilitates deep-hole digging or trenching and is designed for moving a large quantity of materials. Currently, contractors prefer employing a TLB, now with growth in affordable service offerings of equipment rental companies, rather than using an excavator and separate wheel loader for digging and material handling. Versatility, the ability to facilitate operations on the turf top, and ease of use have led to a rise in the popularity of tractor loader backhoes in the global construction industry. These heavy equipment offer good performance in tasks related to specialty machines at relatively lower initial investments.
Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=407
Backhoe Loaders with 80-100 Horsepower of Engine to Gain Maximum Traction
Backhoe loaders with 80-100 horsepower engine are likely to gain maximum traction throughout the forecast period. It is projected that more than 66,000 units of backhoe loaders with 80-100 horsepower engine will be sold towards 2026 end. The demand for backhoe loaders with maximum horsepower is increasing as it offers better performance, fast response time and higher fuel saving.
Backhoe Loaders Providing Maximum Digging Depth of 10-15 Feet to Witness Fastest Growth
Backhoe loaders with the maximum digging depth of 10-15 feet are likely to witness the fastest growth between 2017 and 2026. Towards 2026 end, backhoe loaders providing digging depth of 10-15 feet are projected to surpass US$ 1,700 million revenue. Backhoe loaders with the ability to dig 10-15 foot deep are being used largely in water line and electrical line installation. Most of the contractors in the construction sector are using compact backhoes as they weigh less and allow contractors to use various attachments making it easy to operate.
Backhoe Loaders to Find Largest Application in the Construction Industry
Compared to the various industries, backhoe loaders are likely to find the largest application in the construction industry. The construction industry is projected to surpass US$ 1,900 million revenue by 2026 end. Considerable growth in the construction sector in the recent years is driving the demand for backhoe loaders. Moreover, manufacturers of backhoe loaders are also introducing technically advanced and compact backhoe loaders to carry the operation easily.
6 Forecast Highlights on Global Backhoe Loaders Market
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to witness the highest growth in terms of both value and volume. APEJ is estimated to bring in nearly US$ 1,600 million revenue by the end of 2026. Significant growth in construction of dams and canals and increasing number of power projects in China and India are contributing towards the growth of backhoe loaders market in APEJ.
- North America followed by Europe are also expected to witness growth in the coming years. Substantial growth in infrastructure in countries like the U.S., Canada, Germany, France, and Italy are driving the demand for backhoe loaders in both the regions.
- Center pivot is expected to be the most preferred product in the global backhoe loaders market. By the end of 2026, center pivot is estimated to bring in more than US$ 3,000 million revenue.
- 80-100 HP engine is expected to witness the highest growth in the market during the forecast period. 80-100 HP engine is estimated to exceed US$ 1,600 million revenue by 2026 end.
- Backhoe loaders with the maximum digging depth of 10-15 feet are expected to gain traction in the market. Towards the end of 2026, backhoe loaders with digging depth of 10-15 feet are estimated to create an incremental opportunity of over US$ 600 million during 2017-2026.
- The construction sector is expected to account for the largest use of backhoe loaders. By the end of 2026, construction sector is estimated to exceed US$ 1,900 million revenue.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/407/backhoe-loaders-market
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
1.1 Manufacturing Sector Outlook
- Global Backhoe Loaders Market - Executive Summary
2.1 Opportunity Analysis
- Global Backhoe Loaders Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Backhoe Loaders Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Backhoe Loaders Market Definition
3.2. Global Backhoe Loaders Market Size Value(US$ Mn) & Volume(Tonnes) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Backhoe Loaders Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Backhoe Loaders Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Pricing Analysis
3.7. Construction Industry Outlook
3.8. Worldwide Infrastructure Spending
3.9. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Backhoe Loaders Market Analysis and Forecast 2012-2026
4.1. Global Backhoe Loaders Market Size and Forecast By Product Type , 2012-2026
4.1.1. Center Pivot Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
220.127.116.11. Revenue Value(US$ Mn) & Volume(Tonnes) Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Market Share Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.1.2. Sideshift Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
126.96.36.199. Revenue Value(US$ Mn) & Volume(Tonnes) Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Market Share Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.2. Global Backhoe Loaders Market Size and Forecast By Engine Power, 2012-2026
4.2.1. Under 80 HP Engine Power Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
220.127.116.11. Revenue Value(US$ Mn) & Volume(Tonnes) Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Market Share Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.2.2. 80-100 HP Engine Power Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
126.96.36.199. Revenue Value(US$ Mn) & Volume(Tonnes) Comparison, By Region
188.8.131.52. Market Share Comparison, By Region
184.108.40.206. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
4.2.3. Over 100 HP Engine Power Market Size and Forecast, 2012-2026
220.127.116.11. Revenue Value(US$ Mn) & Volume(Tonnes) Comparison, By Region
18.104.22.168. Market Share Comparison, By Region
22.214.171.124. Y-o-Y growth Comparison, By Region
Key market participants identified by Fact.MR’s report include Hydrema, Hitachi, Ltd., Fiat, Escorts Group, Bharat Earth Movers Limited, Bell Equipment Limited, YANMAR CO., LTD., Volvo Construction Equipment, TerraQuip Construction Products, Inc., Kubota, Komatsu Limited, Doosan Corporation, Mecalac, Mahindra Construction Equipment, Deere & Co, LiuGong Construction Machinery, LLC, CNH Industrial America LLC, Terex Corporation, Caterpillar Inc., and JCB,Inc.
Backhoe Loaders Market Report is available for Purchase @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/407/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/