Generators with capacity of above 1000 kVA capacity will remain sought-after in the market, with sales estimated to account for over two-fifth revenue share of the market during the forecast period. Sales of generators with above 1000 kVA and 350-1000 kVA capacity are projected to witness a parallel rise through 2026, in terms of value.
Get Free Sample Report here- https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=423
Based on fuel, diesel generators will remain preferred among end-users across the globe. Sales of diesel generators will reach nearly US$ 30,000 Mn in revenues by 2026-end. This number is significantly higher than those likely to be gained from sales of gas generators.
7 Key Takeaways from Fact.MR’s Report on Generator Market for Forecast Period 2017-2026 (In Terms of Value)
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is expected to remain the fastest expanding market for generator. Rapid industrial expansion in countries of APEJ, such as China and India, in light of low cost manufacturing facilities underpinned by favorable regulatory policies has influences several OEMs to setup their manufacturing bases in these fast emerging nations. As stability of power supply remains uncertain in these countries, need for effective power source has gained an uptick over the past few years. Generators therefore are witnessing huge demand in APEJ.
- Europe and APEJ will account for nearly equal revenue shares of the market by 2026-end. Although revenues from the market in Europe remained significantly higher in 2017, demand is likely to witness a decline over the forecast period. Meanwhile demand for generators will gain a considerable surge in APEJ during 2017 to 2026.
- On the basis of fuel type, generators run on diesel will witness substantial demand worldwide, accounting for the largest market revenue share during the forecast period. A steady expansion has been projected for sales of generators run on diesel through 2026. Sales of generators run on gas will witness an average expansion, to account for nearly one-third market revenue share by 2026-end.
- Based on end use, revenues from generator sales will remain the largest in the industrial segment. Commercial and residential end use of generators will account for roughly equal revenue share of the market by 2026-end. Sales of generators in the residential segment will reflect the fastest growth through 2026.
- In terms of application, revenues from stationary generators will remain slightly larger than those from their portable counterparts. However, sales of portable generators will ride on a relatively higher CAGR than that of stationary generators through 2026.
- Generators having above 1000 kVA capacity are anticipated to remain dominant in the market, in terms of revenues, trailed by 350-1000 kVA. Revenues from these two capacity segments will account for approximately three-fourth market share by 2026-end. Sales of generators having 100-350 kVA capacity will register the highest CAGR through 2026.
- Key active players underpinning expansion of the global generator market, as identified by Fact.MR’s report, include AKSA Power Generation, Caterpillar Inc., Cummins Inc., Generac Power Systems, Honda Power Equipment, Kohler Co., Mahindra Powerol, MTU Onsite Energy, and Wärtsilä Corporation.
Key market players identified by Fact.MR’s report include Yamaha Motor Corporation, SDMO, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Ltd., Kubota Corporation, Kirloskar Oil Engines Limited, General Electric Corporation, Doosan Corporation, Cooper Corporation, and AKSA Power Generation.
View Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/423/generator-market
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Generators Market - Executive Summary
- Global Generators Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Generators Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Generators Market Definition
3.2. Global Generators Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Generators Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Generators Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5.Forecast Factors and Analysis
3.6. PESTLE Analysis
3.7. Porters Analysis
3.8. PLC Analysis
3.9. Macro- Economic Factors
3.10. Distributors List
3.11. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Generators Market Supply Demand Analysis
4.1. Number of Manufacturers by Region
4.2. Production Volume by Key Players
4.3. Importer Concentration by Region
4.4. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
4.5. North America Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
4.6. Latin America Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
4.7. Europe Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
4.8. Japan Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
4.9. APEJ Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
4.10. MEA Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
- Pricing Point Analysis
5.1. Price Point Assessment by Region
5.2. Price Point Assessment by Fuel Type
5.3. Price Forecast till 2026
5.4. Factors Influencing Pricing
5.5. Value Chain Pricing Mark-ups
Buy This Report @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/423/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/