Get Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=424
High Demand for GMO Corn with Stacked Traits
The report projects that over the forecast period, GMO corn with insect tolerant traits shall register the highest global volume CAGR of 9%. The report further estimates that demand for GMO corn with stacked traits of herbicide and insect tolerance will register sales of over 1,000 million units by the end of 2026. The report further reveals that majority of GMO corn will be sold through direct sales. In 2017, more than 380 million units of GMO corn were directly sold to the consumers across the globe. Through 2026, modern trade sales of GMO corn are expected to pick up momentum at a healthy CAGR of 8.9% in terms of volume.
Demand for GMO corn in Feed & Residual Applications to Gain Traction
Key findings from the report reveal that food applications of GMO corn will not dominate the global GMO corn market in terms of volume. Interestingly, their use in feed production and residual applications will account for global sales of over 760 million units of GMO corn by the end of 2026. The report also reveals that North America will be the largest consumer of GMO corn, while the Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) will spearhead the global GMO corn production. Higher acceptance of GMO crops among consumers in the US and Canada will keep North America at a leading position in the expansion of the global GMO corn market through 2026.
4 Forecast Highlights on Global GMO Corn Market
Key findings from the report have been summarized below to provide a holistic outlook and extend the long-term understanding of market players on the expansion of global GMO corn market.
- Through 2026, GMO corn exhibiting insect tolerant traits will be sold at a high volume CAGR of 9%. Meanwhile, demand for GMO corn with stacked traits of herbicide tolerance and insect tolerance will remain high throughout the forecast period. GMO corn with stacked traits will account for nearly 58% of overall global market volumes over the forecast period.
- Direct sales of GMO corn are likely to translate highest revenues during the forecast period. In 2017, more than 380 million units of GMO corn have been consumed across the globe. The report also projects that modern trade sales of GMO corn will register fastest volume CAGR over the forecast period.
- By the end of forecast period, food applications of GMO corn are expected to reflect a global market volume share of nearly 40%. Feed and residual applications of GMO corn are also expected to gain traction in the foreseeable future.
- In 2018 and beyond, North America will represent the largest market for GMO corn. US consumer lifestyles continue to promote the consumption of GMO crops. In addition, several key players in the global GMO corn market are based in the US. By 2026-end, the North America GMO corn market is likely to touch a valuation of US$ 112 Bn.
The report has also profiled leading companies producing GMO corn. Companies namely, BASF, AgReliant Genetics LLC, Canterra Seeds, Bayer CropScience, DuPont, Dow Agroscience, Kleinwanzlebener Saatzuch SAAT SE, Groupe Limagrain, Monsanto Company, Land O'Lakes, Takii Seed and Syngenta AG are expected to instrument the global production of GMO corn in the years to come. A majority of these companies are expected to focus on lowering the presence of biotoxins during the GMO cultivation of maize crops. Furthermore, favorable government initiatives towards GMO crop cultivation are also expected to drive the collaborative effort of market players in consolidating the global GMO corn supply chain for the near future.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/424/gmo-corn-market
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global GMO Corn Market - Executive Summary
- Global GMO Corn Market Overview
3.1.1. Global GMO Corn Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global GMO Corn Market Definition
3.2. Global GMO Corn Market Size (US$ Mn) and Volume (Mn Tonnes) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global GMO Corn Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global GMO Corn Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Parent Market Overview – GMO Crops and Seeds Market
3.6.1. Area under GMO Crops
3.6.2. GMO Crops and Seeds Market – Key Takeaways
3.7. Worldwide Corn Consumption
3.8. PESTL Analysis
3.9. Product Life Cycle Analysis
3.10. List of Distributors
3.11. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global GMO Corn Market Supply Demand Analysis
4.1. Number of Manufacturers by Region
4.2. Production Volume by Key Players
4.3. Importer Concentration by Region
4.4. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
4.5. North America Production, Consumption, Export, Import and Net Trade Outlook
Companies spearheading the global production of GMO corn have been profiled in the report. These include, AgReliant Genetics LLC, BASF, Bayer CropScience, Canterra Seeds, Dow Agroscience, DuPont, Groupe Limagrain, Kleinwanzlebener Saatzuch SAAT SE, Land O'Lakes, Monsanto Company, Syngenta AG, and Takii Seed. Majority of these companies are expected to focus on extending collaborations with governments and capitalize from initiatives promoting the GMO cultivation practices to meet future demands.
GMO Corn Market Report is available for Purchase @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/424/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/