Demand for Clapboard Sidings to Remain Predominantly High through 2026
Request For Free Sample Report @ https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=425
Vinyl clapboard sidings provide an aesthetic appeal to the building exteriors. Their installation continues to gain traction on the account of its connection in increasing the resale value of a building. The report estimates that in 2017, nearly 11,700 Mn. sq. feet of vinyl clapboard sidings have been sold in the global market. The report also projects that over the forecast period, clapboard sidings will account for nearly 40% of the global market volumes of vinyl sidings being sold. Board & batten vertical sidings, on the other hand, will represent key products that will register highest volume CAGR of 4.4% over the forecast period.
End-use of Vinyl Sidings in New Non-Residential Settings to Register Highest Volume CAGR
Through 2026, new residential construction will represent the highest end-use of vinyl sidings, registering a global market volume share of approximately 40%. However, the demand for vinyl sidings will gain traction in new non-residential settings. Their end-use in new non-residential applications will account for global sales of over 17,200 Mn. sq. feet of vinyl sidings. The report further reveals that non-insulated sidings will be predominantly sold in the global market, albeit, their demand will dwindle by 2026-end. Meanwhile, insulated vinyl sidings will register a steady volume growth at 5% CAGR over the forecast period.
The report has identified the key players in global vinyl sidings market. Companies namely, Axiall Corporation, Associated Materials Group Inc., Alcoa Inc., Alside Inc., BASF SE, Sibco Building Products, CertainTeed Corporation, Ferriot Inc., Ply Gem Holdings, Acme Brick, Koch Industries, ASC Profile Inc., American Original Building Products, Variform Inc., Berkshire Hathaway Incorporated, Kaycan Ltd., and Royal Building Products have been profiled as leading manufacturers of vinyl sidings in the world. These companies are expected to face challenges in terms of environmental compliance. Optimizing the use of vinyl compounds and extending the reusability of vinyl sidings will also be prioritized by market players in the future.
5 Key Insights on Future of Global Vinyl Sidings Market
- The report estimates that clapboard sidings will represent top-selling product in the global vinyl sidings market through 2026. By the end of forecast period, nearly 18,000 Mn. sq. feet of vinyl clapboard sidings will be sold across the globe.
- Demand for Dutch lap sidings, board & batten vertical sidings and vertical sidings is also poised to gain traction in the years to come.
- In 2017, vinyl sidings were predominantly used in weatherproofing of new residential constructions, which registered global sales of 12,700 Mn. sq. feet. The end-use of vinyl sidings in residential repair and rehabilitation will also translate into high revenues during the forecast period. New non-residential end-use of vinyl sidings will register highest growth at a volume CAGR of 4.9%.
- The report reveals that by the end of 2026, nearly 20,000 Mn. sq. feet of insulated vinyl sidings will be sold across the globe. The demand for non-insulated vinyl sidings will lose traction towards the end of the forecast period, albeit, accounting for highest global market volume share.
- The report further reveals that North America will be at the forefront of global vinyl sidings market expansion. By 2026, the US and Canada will collectively register sales of more than 18,000 Mn. sq. feet of vinyl sidings. The Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) is also pegged to remain lucrative for manufacturing vinyl sidings in the foreseeable future.
View Full Report with TOC @ https://www.factmr.com/report/425/vinyl-siding-market
Table of Content:
- Global Economic Outlook
- Global Vinyl Siding Market - Executive Summary
- Global Vinyl Siding Market Overview
3.1.1. Global Vinyl Siding Market Taxonomy
3.1.2. Global Vinyl Siding Market Definition
3.2. Global Vinyl Siding Market Size (US$ Mn) and Forecast, 2012-2026
3.2.1. Global Vinyl Siding Market Y-o-Y Growth
3.3. Global Vinyl Siding Market Dynamics
3.4. Supply Chain
3.5. Cost Structure
3.6. Pricing Analysis
3.7. Raw Material Sourcing Strategy and Analysis
3.8. List of Distributors
3.9. Competition Matrix
3.10. Investment Feasibility Matrix
3.11. Competition Evaluation
3.12. Product Lifecycle
3.13. PESTLE Analysis
3.14. Porter's Analysis
3.15. Key Participants Market Presence (Intensity Map) By Region
- Global Vinyl Siding Market Supply Demand Analysis
Vinyl Siding Market Report is available for Purchase @ https://www.factmr.com/checkout/425/S
FactMR is a fast-growing market research firm that offers the most comprehensive suite of syndicated and customized market insights reports. We believe transformative intelligence can educate and inspire businesses to make smarter decisions. We know the limitations of the one-size-fits-all approach; that's why we publish multi-industry global, regional, and country-specific research reports.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Read Industry News at- https://www.industrynewsanalysis.com/